Gilmore Girls Dollhouse

OMG did you see last nights episode? The Gilmore Girls dollhouse got smashed! I gasped when I saw it! it was terrible!!!

I could tell it wasnt "the" dollhouse they used... but still. not dollhouse deserves to be smashed!

ACK NOOOOOO!!! :)

BTW - I have been watching the repeat episodes and there was one where Ling went to her mother's house and was telling her about how the band was falling apart. As they were talking they were infront of a dollhouse. I'm not sure if it was the Gilmore house because you could only see the back side but it was another view.

i have been watching gilmore girls since the first season and i have never seen a dollhouse.

Jeff

Here ia a partial picture of the House . It was normally on a table next the the stairs in the livingroom.

Yep, I saw that and felt like crying! Boy did they bust it up good too!!! Although Jackson is supposed to get it fixed and Lorilei took it pretty well I thought. I would have probably been ready to half kill over it! LOL Can't wait to see them fix it too.

I also didn't think it was the regular one they used but what a waste to build two just to trash one. Oh well, guess that's tv for you. :lol:

Kay