Gallery Album

Okay so when I click the "My Albums" link at the top of my page, of course it takes me directly to my gallery albums. On that main page, to the left of the albums is a column of information. Under the "Stats" heading, there is an option that says "Total Comments". I can't click on this, and I don't know of any other way to access these comments. I've looked everywhere!! And they don't seem to have anything to do with the comments in the albums themselves because the numbers don't match each other. So if someone could let me know where these comments are located and how to access them, oh that would be just lovely.

When someone comments on one of my pictures it shows up under the picture. When you scroll down below the strip of thumbnails, ther's a "quick reply" dialog box where we can leave comments about your pictures (if any) and that's where others' comments will show up. That's what the numbers refer to. Is that the comments you meant?

No I am not talking about the comments for the pictures. I know those comments show up with the picture itself, just like you said.

I'm talking about in my picture gallery, after I click "My Albums" it shows my 2 different albums, and to the left of that, there is a seperate box that shows I have comments, but I can't access them!! I am sure they have nothing to do with my picture comments, since the numbers don't match up. Hmm

Thanks for trying to help Holly. Hope someone eventually figures out what I'm talking about. I think I'm explaining it right..................

Hmmm .. I see what you mean ... It says there are 3 Total Comments, yet there are 6 comments in one album and 5 in the other. 'Tis a puzzlement!

BTW, the image count doesn't add up, either. You have 41 images in your two albums (6 in one, 35 in the other), yet the stat box says Total Images - 42.

Edit: I just checked my albums ... I have about 99 comments, but the stat box says 27. Strange.

I see what you mean! I think the picture total includes the representative picture for each album, as I have 131 total pictures in six albums, so it shows 137 pictures; but the comment total most assuredly doesn't match up! Maybe Dean will see this & explain what's going on, and one of y'all who can follow along can translate for the rest of us.

Okay good I am glad someone finally sees what I see. I thought I was going kooky there for a minute. Or maybe I already was there......................

As far as the total picture count not matching up, of course the 6 BH photos and the 35 puppy photos equals 41. And that was accurate for awhile. The only time it changed to 42 was when I put Max's picture in the communal gallery thing "Good pets gone cute" or something like that.

So at least I understand what that's all about :(

Anyhoo. Thanks for your help guys.

Alright Betty, I see what your talking about. Honestly, I don't know what the problem is, but there is a know bug with "Images posted in the forum" function, so it's not too much of a leap to think that this might be a bug as well. There is a fix out, but I was waiting for the next upgrade to apply them. This upgrade is in the testing phase, so hopefully we will be able to get this fixed up in the near future.

Thanks!

Dean