The Cost of a Gallon of Gas

beachpeach

there was a news report last week that Chicago has the highest gas prices in the Country! i work in the suburbs, so i dont pay city prices which usually run about +.10c more per gallon. last week i saw that my regular gas station hiked its price on regular gas +.10c per gallon in 1 day!

the cheapest i've found so far is $3.69 per gallon for regular!!! what are you paying for gas now? and i want to know what happened to New York and California?

Around here, (middle GA) the price went from $2.91 to $3.07 in a day and now some places have gone to $3.12 and I saw one place at $3.18.

Last week I paid 3.07 for regular. The city that i work in has one gas station that has sort of kept its prices down. The gas stations up where i live are at 3.19 for regular.

Kalamazoo, Michigan...earlier this week it was 3.69/gallon regular, but dripped a little and yesterday, Hubby got it for 3.44.

Isn't it strange how we can think that's a bargain? ...but cars were lined up to get it at that price.

Demand around here has dropped sharply, I guess, because we just got back from the grocery store and filling stations were as much as a nickel or more lower in price today than just yesterday! Our favorite station had it for $2.98.

in northern new jersey, today for local gas (not a big company like Shell) it was $2.89 for regular and $2.99 for plus. down about 10cents/gal from a few days ago. last week I paid something like $3.49 for plus. In NJ it is all over the place.

Just outside of Boston, it ranges from about $2.99 to $3.09 depending on which town and what brand you go to.

I just keep remembering that when I was in the Bahamas a few years ago gas was $8 a gallon. It was an eye opener. I figure around $3 isn't that bad.