10/22/05 What scale

Minis On The Edge

What scale do you work in most often?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What scale do you work in most often?

• 1" Scale
    • 1/2" Scale
    • 1/4" Scale
    • 144" Scale

Hold your horses Lady, you mean to say you have dollhouse with furniture to play with, but you make your mini people have non opening ones? For shame :giggle:

I have a couple N scales around too, some of them are very cute! I can certainly understand not wanting to make 144 furniture or trying to buy it. The first will make you half blind and fully crazy, the second option is pretty scarce too.

Melissa furnished her 1:144 BH. MY mini children can play dollhouse with a nonopening house the same way their parents manage with drawers that don't always open and food made from polyclay!lol
  • Like 1

The 1/144 is the right scale for a dollhouse in a 1/12 dollhouse, though the little girl might be sad if you don't add furniture :lol: . Are you making a one from a kit or scratch building your own?

I'm making the 1/144 scale from a kit. eBay seller didn't have a specific name so may be when it arrives someone can help with the name, if not I will just name it. Do 1/144 furniture come in kits like room kits?

I'm making the 1/144 scale from a kit. eBay seller didn't have a specific name so may be when it arrives someone can help with the name, if not I will just name it. Do 1/144 furniture come in kits like room kits?
I think you're on your own for making furniture. Fro 1:144 scale lightweight card and heavy paper work really well.
  • Like 1

Might find something here:

http://www.va-holzkunst.de/ the page is in German though...

Looking forward seeing your mini mini house

Hugs