I Dream of Minis!

JewelsRus

Here I am working on my first doll house (the haunted one) and I start dreaming about making them.

Does anyone else dream about making minis? :banana:

Ok, so the dream I had last night. I had a dream I was making a fairy tale doll house and I wanted a Prince and Princess doll. So I went to the shop and got a very handsome prince! I opened the package when I got home and the doll was way too big for my house. It was like tiring to put a Barbie in a 1 inch scale. So I took the doll back and tried to find another prince and princess doll. But all they had were Prince Charming and Cinderella :banana: and they were only one inch tall. Too short! Anyway, it was really weird.

Maybe tonight I will be able to find the right doll in the right size!

I dont dream about them but I do spend a large amount of time thinking about them or my next project or the one thing I may be stuck on...after sleeping sometimes it just "comes" to me better

may I ask if you are making a haunted house out of your HH kit?

as small kits go this is one of my favorites.

looking forward to SEEING yours(hint) :banana:

nutti :banana::banana:

Since I draw a lot of my inspirattion for minis from "real" (ie: 1:1) life,, and my dreams seem to be the way my brain processes information for storage & retrieval (that part doesn't work so well any more!lol) I get ideas for minis from my dreams. But If I dream about anything it's things that I stressed about and I never stress about minis! I do this to relax! and even the "problem" areas are part of the process.

looking forward to SEEING yours(hint) :banana:

nutti :banana::wave:

Well, I have been kinda bummed about that. First of all, I cant get the pictures to load properly onto the website. I have tried resizing them ect and for some reason it still isn't working. Secondly, we recently moved our computer, from one room to another, I guess in the shuffle our Kodak camera dock power chord got lost. So I can’t even get the pictures I have taken of the house into my computer. :banana: I keep looking...and looking...and looking...but I think I may just have to buy another one. (That may take a little bit of time)

I'll keep working on it and hopefully I can figure something out soon!

Sorry I forgot to say, Yes I am making a haunted house out of the haunted house kit. It is actually more of a witch's cottage. My favorite thing about the house it the dragons I painted on the windows. I want to show them off so bad. I will figue it out soon.

BUMMER for having to buy a new cord and for us who have to wait.

I wish I could offer some advice on how to fix the photo loading problem...I have no technical skills and if mine didnt load I would not know what to do either...sorry

My favorite thing about the house it the dragons I painted on the windows. I want to show them off so bad. I will figue it out soon.

HURRY HURRY

we wanna seeeeeeeeeeee!

:banana:

Does anyone else dream about making minis?

When I used to collect tin litho houses, I'd have dreams about finding incredible ones in obscure antique stores.

Can't recall any dreams about building dollhouses, but I suspect that's because I work on my houses too erratically and infrequently. If you're dreaming about something that you've been doing, it's usually because your brain is tidying up after whatever you've been learning.