need prayers for my nephew

Peachie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo happy to hear that things have been working out like the sohuld for Dylan. I will be sending postivie thoughts, hugs and prayers your way as well!!!

;)

Hugs

Dylan is doing great, I got to keep him for aobut 1 hours yesterday and I rocked him the whole time.....he is such a good baby.....but lets you know when he hungry....lol.....I'm happy to say he has me wrapped around his little finger.....

I gave him tiny hugs and kisses from my frineds at GL.....

Peachie, it's wonderful to hear that things are just "peachy" with Dylan! I'm so happy for you and Dylan, and your family, that my throat is getting all twisty inside (if you know what I mean) - constricted - and my eyes are misting up. Little babies are so helpless, and vulnerable - I'm so glad that baby Dylan's story will have a happy ending - or should I say beginning, now.

I'm just now going back and reading some of these post. Peachie, that is wonderful news about baby Dylan. Hang in there, my thoughts are prayers are with Dylan, you and his family.

Sandy

What WONDERFUL news, Dylan is HOME!!!!!! That is great, I got a lump in my throat just reading about this little guys journey in life so far. What a wonderful life I'm just sure he's going to have. Especially with an aunt like you to spoil and spoil and spoil him some more. I'm so glad he is doing so well! What a happy story! Just have to give thanks to God for all He does! I love babies, especially newborns! Give him bunches of hugs and kisses and snuggles.

Sandy

Wanted to let you know Dylan is doing good.....and I'm enjoying every minute I spend with him.....in my avatar is a pic took of him yesterday.....this kid will be camera shy.....I've promised to try and take so many of him......but I love him dearly.....