Bunny picture

CatColorado

She's very cuddly and smart to boot! Unfortunately, with going to school full time and working two jobs, I don't have the time to spend with her. She frequently lets me know how neglected she feels. Bunny guilt trips are the worst!

• 3 weeks later...

Robin, I sent you a PM about this just in case you didn't get back in here. Here's the jest of it . . .

To make your album "pop up" go into My Controls. Click on Edit Signature. Just above the comment box there is a little button that says "http://" Click on that and it will bring up a pop up box. Enter your information, for example . . . http://myphotoalbum.com and click okay. Then it will bring up another pop up box, enter something like "Robin's PhotoAlbums" and click on okay again. It will put the information in the comment box and voila . . . you have a pop up signature!

Good Luck!

Thank you! I have to keep her separate from my other animals because of the family dog. The dog is psycho and I don't trust them together. I wish they all got along, that would be so much fun. I can't wait to see the pics of the Jersey Woolies! Those have to be some of the cutest bunnies ever. :D

Cat,

Simone is beautiful. Is she a full sized rabbit or a dwarf? I used to have a dwarf Siamese Sable Bunny. His fur was a little darker than Simone's and his ears, nose and feet were a lot darker. His name was Kahlua.

We have a house bunny and his name is "Snuggles", :o cuz that's his favorite thing to do, next to munching on carrots and mandarin orange slices. He is a dwarf Holland Lop. He's white with caramel spots and he is angora. Kimi (DD) has taught him how to play toss and catch. :o And he just loves to sit in the kitchen of my Pierce and stare out the window at us. :D He's so much fun to have around, especially when he speeds around the living room. He does all these little jumps and twists in the air.

Wish I could post a picture of him so you could see what he looks like. (Our pictures are on regular film, not digital and I don't know how to have them turned into a disc.)

lyn (julygirl)

Lyn, I take all my pictures with a conventioneal disposable Fuji camera. Take your negatives in to any photo processor (Wal Mart, drugstore, camera shop) & have them "burn" you a CD you can load into your photo program. When I get my film prcessed I get one copy of each print + a photo CD.

Thank you!  I have to keep her separate from my other animals because of the family dog.  The dog is psycho and I don't trust them together.  I wish they all got along, that would be so much fun.  I can't wait to see the pics of the Jersey Woolies!  Those have to be some of the cutest bunnies ever. :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hopefully I can figure out how to send a picture of two of my bunnies. All my different species of pets get along. My dogs are very protective of their bunny puppies. Well her goes nothing... hopefully the picture comes through.

Robin

post-343-1132241394_thumb.jpg

Ohhh, they are darling!  They look so snuggly :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All my bunnies are snuggly. I always call them my snuggle buns. They were born being spoiled in my bunny bassinet. I'm sure you find as much happiness with yours as I do mine. And don't you just love the simple things they like to play with?!! Mine could play with a paper bag for hours! Oh and of coarse the plastic slinkys. Bunnies are just fun. So many people just don't realize how much personality they have.

This was my skunk. She was a hoot too. She bossed the dogs around!

post-343-1132276771_thumb.jpg