Haunted House Give Away!

We will be giving away 2 Haunted houses Kits per day till the end of this Month. Some will be given away based on the Members Participation!

William Is today's First Winner!!

He has the Most pictures in The Greenlaf Gallery!

Thank You for your Participation William!!! :blink:

:blink: Hi:

I can't believe I won, never win a thing. Can't wait for it to get here to get started. Thankyou so much, you just changed a rainy day into a bright one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto what William said. I'm so excited! Time for me to go check out the haunted house blogs I think. Thanks so much. :p

I just joined the group tonight, one because I just found out about it, two because I like greenleaf houses and have build some before and three because they are giving away these houses??? Is that correct? What do you have to do to be entered in the contest to win one?

I built my first house in 1979 for my mother's birthday. It was her first birthday since my father had passed away. The house I built was the Harrison and to this day I think it is still my favorite. That got me into the doll houses and I've been hooked since I guess.

I'll be glad when I have more time and can look over all the tips and things. I'm sure it will help now. It would have helped a lot had we of had these groups over 20 years ago when I did build my first one! Believe it or not, I still have that house too even though my mom passed away 13 years ago. Just can't part with some things.

Kay

Congratulations to all of that WON!! :blink: This is a wonderful contest Cant wait to see who else wins one of these HOUSES. Kay welcome I too am New and currently working on the Lily house which I finally got the shell dry fitted and Iam hopeing to glue it today.

Lyn :p

I've been reading the Haunted House Blog, but being new, it's a bit tough tracking back through the months of work -- is there any one place that has pictures of this house?

you mean weeks of work?...lol this little house just flies together.

I have my photos on my webshots album

and if its hard following everyones progress just pick one of the builders and just follow their progress on the blogs...might be easier.

nutti :blink:

Yeah, I think it may be easier to follow the blogs when you select 1 user at a time. Also, remember, to start at the beginning, you must start at the bottom because that is where the earliest blog will be. The ones at the top of the blog is most recent!

:blink:

:p Good Morning Everyone!!

Glad to see that I am not the only nightowl (problem is I am an early riser too :blink: lol ) Isn't this contest exciting? Never know when Tracy will appear with the next giveaway :p Good luck everyone!! Happy Haunting!

Barb N.

GSOLFOT

Congratulations to one of our newest members and winner "ekcbbug"! Freaky about the numbers!! :blink:

Welcome to all those other new members as well! You'll love this site!! :p