Circle sign up

CatColorado

The winner of the Circle poll was Sleeping Beauty, if you are interested in participating in our Circle please post here in the thread.

Participants:

1. CatColorado

2. Minis On The Edge

3. Shakyshaky

4. Darrellandmelissa

5. grambo

7. Violet2Dawn

8. Kalygirl

estimated value of item should be $10

shipping will occur by August 4th but not before July 31st

Is there a post that tells what this is? I'm interested. I love Cinderella. I don't want anyone to have to explain it to me, so if you could just point me in the right direction...

Here's the link to the discussion: Circle

please add me too, and also what is the $ amount and the ship out date

By dollar amount, do you mean the estimated worth of what you are making? If so, then that is $10 because since we are only making one item each, we can have plenty of time to craft something. Ship out date I am thinking by August 4th but not before July 31st. I want to give a bit of range in case there is a time conflict.

Newbie as I am I think I am up for this circle thing. Have reread story line (original) and have a few ideas. Only Question is to where to we ship our item? Dawn

I won't know until the sign up is closed. Essentially we will be going in order of sign up, so the last person on the list will ship to the first person on the list and everyone else will go in order. The sign up closes tomorrow night, so assignments will be finalized on Saturday.

Okay, the sign up is closed and there were no additional sign ups so we are good to go. There will be a listing in the pinned area and I will also PM the participants with the name of who they will be shipping to so as to alleviate any potential confusion.

If you want to chatter about ideas and such, you can. If you want to keep your item a secret that's okay too... feel free to tease us though :music_band:

• 2 weeks later...

Will the person or persons who need to withdraw, please pm me? I can't remove you from the list if I don't know who you are.

edit*

Got it, the list has been updated and the affected party notified :giggle:

Most of the people involved in the swap, I don't have addresses for so it will be faster if everyone just contacts their partner. That way you don't have to wait on me to collect everyone's addy. If we do this again, then I may make a master address list to streamline things.