7/4/07 Mythological creatures

As far as the mythological components adding up to more than 100% - I don't see a problem with that.

We are all complex creatures, with many various moods and multi-faceted personalities. We take on different roles in Life all the time.

With my children, I am 100% mother. With my parents, I am 100% daughter. If I'm with both my parents and my children, well, then I'm 100% both mother and daughter! With my friends I can be many things, depending on the situation. (If a friend is in need, I am their helper, defender, confidante, etc. If I am in need, the roles may be reversed.)

If I'm in a roomful of strangers, I'm shy, quiet and a little nervous. If I'm in a roomful of friends, I'm confident - even vivacious - and not afraid to speak my mind. It's all still "me".

We are more than the sum of our parts - I think we should add up to much more than 100% of any one quality.

hmmmm, I weighed in as an angel with faerie as a close second (really, faerie feels more appropriate, but that's just me) and Eric was a demon with a werewolf second......should we be a bit worried? LOL

I'm an... Angel 100% :whistle:

Faerie

83%

Mermaid

50%

Dragon

50%

WereWolf

25%

Demon

0%

You scored as a Mermaid

Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

Mermaid

100%

Angel

50%

Faerie

50%

Dragon

50%

WereWolf

17%

Demon

0%

It looks like I'm a Mermaid. As I'm also a Pisces, I'm not surprised! :whistle: Fun quiz! Sue

You scored as a Dragon

Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.

Dragon

83%

Angel

75%

WereWolf

75%

Demon

75%

Faerie

58%

Mermaid

33%

1112562653Angel2.JPGWhat Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)You scored as a AngelAngel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

100%Angel

75% Faerie

50% Demon

50% Dragon

50% Mermaid

25% WereWolf

OK, I am on a quizz mode today I suppose and it showed med being a mermaid :cheer: now that I didn't see coming at all!!! Demon or a werewolf yeah but a mermaid??? That is until I actually "read" the last paragraph, then it made so much more sense... :cheer:

They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

Mermaid84%

Angel75%

Faerie 67%

Dragon25%

WereWolf17%

Demon 0%

:angry:

Hugs

92% fairy

84% werewolf

Sounds about right to me. I've no idea how I scored as a romantic on the other quiz. :wish:

Hmm, might have scared 'em to that :yay: Was it night time at a full moon while taking the test?!? :groucho:

Hugs

100% Mermaid here. I wonder what my husband will think about that!

You scored as a Mermaid

Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

Mermaid

100%

Angel

67%

Faerie

50%

Dragon

33%

WereWolf

17%

Demon

17%