August 2007 Swap Sign Ups

LPCullen

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my way to mail, sorry, I just could not find the post with the hub address. Thanks to Lynda and Heidi for PMing me with it today! Mini accessories, other than books or a very occassional shadow box, are way out of my usual a did really enjoy making them. It took me two weeks just to decide what to make! My new glasses, the first pair I have ever had, really did help and got me used to wearing them too. I really look forward to getting your items and hope everyone likes what I made.

I will be sending my box Wed. as I just got home to late to send it Tues. I am sorry for the delay, but had a serious family illness out of the state :welcome: and wasnt able to send before I left. I hope this didnt inconvente any one. Grambo.

yes, thankfully it turned out a lot better then we thought it would, my brother had a heart attack and was found unconcouse by a neighbor, the doctors didnt give him much hope of making it till monday, but thank god and lots of prayers he is now being told he might get home by next monday. came out really good after 4 days of live suport. thanks for understanding. and i did mail today

My swap got returned for insufficient postage. I've messaged Linda that I can reship it tomorrow with two day shipping if it is ok. I understand if that is too late though. I wanted y'all to know. I'm so sorry about this.

my package was back in my mailbox at home on Saturday, but I do not know why as I mailed it right at the PO. PO is closed today. Can I send it 3 day on tuesday? I do not want to miss out, but it will hold thing up a day (or two). They are wrapped real to go.

I resent it this morning, Priority. The PO refunded the origional shipping aas no clue to why it did not have postage, since I had a reciept and the clerk remembered me ( I had at least 10 packages and it was 4:45).

I have never had a proble like this before or had anything arrive damaged either.

Looking forward to getting the goodies you all have made. So very sorry that my tarty mailing is holding things up for everyone. Now what if after all of this waiting you all don't like my mini's ?

I checked the post office and they are trying to deliver it and left a notice. Linda, I PMed you but my message doesn't show up in the sent folder, so I'm posting here to nake sure you know. Thank you!

Yes, I know. It's requiring a signature, which I can't give. I'm trying to get around that. I work in a totally different county from where my post office is and cannot get to the post office.