Any guesses on which...or whether...

uppitycats

Greenleaf is going to release another new "old" house, like the Washington?

And how many of you bought one of them, and how is your construction going? I'm working little by little on my rehab, and am about to go on line to find new lattice work and railings. It's a neat little house.

But what's next? (Before I get too finger-happy on eBay, I'd like to see what they've got coming out, if anything!)

I got a Washington, re-release, but it's still under the bed in it's box. When I get started I don't want to have to stop. I haven't found it to be the right time to move away from Master BH, yet. He still wants many things, and is still screaming for attention!

I know that there are gonna be some new ones and everyone here will know about them first! Let's see, I'd love to have a Victorianna, Vineyard Cottage, and the Brookwood. Ohhh and The Beaumont would be wonderful too!

Yes I have the Washington stashed away too...No plans on when it will be seeing the light of day....Way too involved with the Beacon right now...I'm a one house at a time kinda girl. :groucho:

I know if you are wondering about a specific house, you can ask Dean. He let me know that the Willowcrest is on the list but there are several before it. Some of them are already made or easier to make so they will be first. I asked so I wouldn't be tempted to buy one on ebay since there is so much competition for the few Willowcrests that are out there and I know I don't need it right away since I have my stash already in my closet.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the Willowcrest kit when Ernie cleared them out at US$99 (Artply? not the original GL verseion)

I'd love to have a Victorianna, Vineyard Cottage, and the Brookwood. Ohhh and The Beaumont
Those are the ones I'd like to live long enough to build! I've asked for a Washington, I have some new type of dolls who want to be made to live in it.

OH! New ones and re-release of older ones!!!

I will be patient....very very patient. *sitting on paypal trigger fingers*

When? When? When?

Ohhh, better start saving up some dollars on the Paypal account then!!!! Still hoping for the Emerson Row though :photo:

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...