August swap

aggiemae

I have one that is pink and turqouise. The one I am working on is going to be gothic. I am thinking about black and red.

This question was a great ideal, it will help with my project as well.

2234391360073408579S500x500Q85.jpg

Here is a picture! The colors are hot pink, purple, and turquoise-tropical colors. Also, the bathroom isn't finished, I'm redoing the fixtures and things.

Edited by SarahAC

2234391360073408579S500x500Q85.jpg

Here is a picture! The colors are hot pink, purple, and turquoise-tropical colors. Also, the bathroom isn't finished, I'm redoing the fixtures and things.

Sarah, your bathroom is so cute! I am excited I already started making my swap item and I think they will go in your bathroom very well.

I am also using this thread to help me with the swap items I am making.

Agnes, was purple wood orange paint your colors or was that just an example?

Sarah AC- what material did u use to make your towels?

It is actually a really really thin soft almost velvet type material. I haunt the thrift store that my Mom works for and found it there in the craft section. I hadn't found anything similar in a fabric store and almost fell over when I realized that it was perfect.

It is actually a really really thin soft almost velvet type material. I haunt the thrift store that my Mom works for and found it there in the craft section. I hadn't found anything similar in a fabric store and almost fell over when I realized that it was perfect.

It is amazing those little treasures you can find when you keep your eyes open!