7/31/07 Skype?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Skype?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never Heard Of It

Over a Year ago, Ebay sent me a package that had a disc for me to install somtthing called Skype on my computer. It came with headsets too so that I could talk to anyone on a computer via this system.

Has anyone else tried it? Do you like it, hate it? If you never heard of it, you can go to www.skype.com to learn more :welcome:

Heck, I still have a LAND-line phone. The only cell phone I have is a Tracfone, one of those "annual contract, you buy minutes" jobbies. And, surprise, all the cell phone does is get and make phone calls!!! :welcome:

Heck, I still have a LAND-line phone. The only cell phone I have is a Tracfone, one of those "annual contract, you buy minutes" jobbies. And, surprise, all the cell phone does is get and make phone calls!!! :p

I don't even have a cell phone.

Have TeamSpeak, an alternate form of Skype......a bit more reliable and less lag. I use it when playing online games....quite fun talking to multiple people around the world at the same time, while on the pc and perhaps chatting on msn...............lol

Have TeamSpeak, an alternate form of Skype......a bit more reliable and less lag. I use it when playing online games....quite fun talking to multiple people around the world at the same time, while on the pc and perhaps chatting on msn...............lol

I'll bet you can walk and chew gum at the same time, too. <big grin>