WLS

nuttiwebgal

Awwwww Nutti, I have to say that reading your posts is so inspiring and emotional!! I find myself smiling and crying equally but tears of happiness for the thrill that I hear in your words. I am so proud to know you a little in this community and I hope that after this pregnancy I can also finally take control of my weight issues as well!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's wonderful to hear your plans, and to feel happy for your accomplishments! Keep it up, Nutti - you are blasting your way to good health and good times!

I agree.

Dear Nutti,

Your progress and attitude are inspirational! I have a couple of friends who had WLS and both have done well and are very happy with the "new thems". Its just a one day at a time kind of thing, and getting exercise like decorating your yard, will make it go faster.

best wishes,

Alyce

• 2 weeks later...

Well here I am about to leave for a few days so I had to pop on and write a few things.

the body totally rejected the excersizing so I have had to take it easy to rest up for the next round....KathyB she says she is gonna wear me out.....I have no doubt of that! but its all good!

taking the chair with me and am seriously considering one of those walker with a seat on them.... its like when Im done Im done NOW find me a seat! the wheelchair is short! have to stoop over to push it around for long trips like to the mall and such or be pushed and now that I can walk longer I want to.

I have a new photo for yall

but Im not mad or upset in it I was talking when my friend snapped it.

but it is the same black outfit that I wore for the first progress photo. things are almost baggy.

post-9-1192205276_thumb.jpg

nutti :wave:

Ohhhh, Nutti you are doing great my dear!!! You better take it easy on that body of yours and listen to it or I just might have to bring out the ol' witch in me casting a spell LOL

Seriously, I love your progress reports and I am so proud of you working through it all!!!!

Lots and lots of hugs

It's like you're going back in time - you look younger in every photo you post! (And more relaxed, and refreshed, too.)

I'm so happy for you - I think I've said that before, but it's certainly worth repeating. :blink:

WOW - what an accomplishment! You must feel so much better - physically, mentally, emotionally! Anyone who has struggled with weight (oh oh me...pretty much all my life) can understand that need to feel better, to look better, to have more energy and I must say that losing weight is such an ego boost - even if it's just you looking in the mirror and saying, "God, I'm incredible!" B)

Keep up the fabulous work and I can't wait see more picts of you getting skinnier and skinnier!!

:blink:

I love looking at the pics as your weight goes down. It's always so wonderful to see successful weight loss. You just feel like a whole new person. I enjoy watching the shows on TV where people have it done and I'm always amazed at their success and how wonderful they feel. I hope you are able, once all the weight is off, to get the skin reduction surgery, too.

I wish you the best of luck and success...I know you can do it!!!

today I ran to the PCP for a weigh in and I have lost 12 lbs since the 28th

woooohoooo

I am now as big as I was while preg with my daughter! 360

I have officially lost 100lbs since april and lots of inches!

tytytytytyty Dr. Baker!

nutti :D