WLS

nuttiwebgal

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Lynette...I am so happy for you...You look fantastic! As someone who is stuggling with weight issues, I have got to say that you are an inspiration!

post-251-1186829669.gif (me doing the happy dance for you!)

Keep up the good work and keep us posted!!

Wow!

I totally agree with Tracy...Your face has slimmed down alot! I am so happy you are feeling better.

Have you noticed that your jewelry is getting bigger? When I had weightloss the places I noticed it were my face, my fingers and my feet (shoes got bigger too).

WooHoo!!!!!!!! *and this is before my first cup of coffee so you know I am excited*

now that I have posted this first phot I will post one everymonth and together we can see how it goes...I am also very interrested to see the progress.

although I can tell in the way clothes fit...I still dont see it!

thanks for all of the encouragement!

I'm glad you'll be posting update photos. It's interesting that we don't see ourselves in the mirror the way we really are. When I was much younger, I was always embarassed about my weight. Now, when I look at photos from that period, I'm astounded to see that I was never as heavy as I thought I was!

Maybe as you see the change from photo to photo, you'll be able to "see" it along with the rest of us. :banana:

Thank you Nutti for sharing your story and photo with us. By posting and sharing you have not only shown us the great changes in your physical appearance but shown great courage.

It is also good to know that you are feeling good. I bet when you were able to put those clothes on you cried--I would have.

Just remember you have your own cheerleading section here and all the praise and encouragement you could won't.

Look forward to buying a lovely wardrobe when you get to your goal. BTW, what is your goal weight? If you don't mind me asking.

I've been having a ball this summer buying spiffy little capris, shorts, cute tops, and a lime green bathing suit. It's been about 4 or 5 years since I would even think of venturing out in a bathing suit!

I'm looking forward to seeing new pictures as you progress. Again, you look FABULOUS!!!

:banana: Wow! That is fantastic!!!

Just wait till you meet up with someone in 2 years time that you haven't seen in a couple years...will make it all worth it........so say's my friend Jo who had it done a few years back. When I met her she was a little over 400lb and I saw her again 2 years later and she was down to 163.......I wouldn't have been able to pick her out of a crowd!

Congratulations!!!!

I am so happy for you and you look so happy.....it shines through your eyes and your hair is beautiful also.....I love the outfit and sandles.....WAY TO GO LYNETTE........

While I'm not a candidate for bypass surgery,

I'm like Ann I was not a candiate for the surgery.......

but you look fantastic......and I'm glad you are sharing this with us......remember we are here rooting you on.....

Lynette, you always were a beautiful woman, but I'm so excited for your weight loss and your future health!

You look beautiful! Love the sandles . . . and the matching toes!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you noticed that your jewelry is getting bigger?

YES!

my rings are all doing the flippy thing and my feet are shrinking fast also.

I have ring bands to put on them as they get to big

when I was young I had shooes! I cant wait to have SHOES!

I hadnt seen my Aunt since last Oct and she just went on and on about it...it was weird because there is so much to loose and I just got started.

BTW, what is your goal weight? If you don't mind me asking.

nope dont mind you asking

I dont really have a goal weight. the Doctor says smaller or the same size as my daughter

I dont really see that but I will be pleased when its under 200...I will consider that a sucess!

nutti :p

ASA I saw the photo with only one chin I thought, "AWESOME!" and then the full body shot...WOW! You rock, girlfriend!

I can tell in the way clothes fit...I still dont see it!
You won't, you're so used to the way you used to look that it's the pictures of the month-to-month changes and the way your clothes fit that'll tell you. I am so totally proud of your willpower and determination, I could burst (but won't, I'm cleaning today & don't want the mess!lol).

A Roux en Y is a serious procedure to bounce back from.

Dont I know it! very wore out after a full day including swimming in the pool for the 2nd time...

it really just zaps ya!

but little by little Im getting better.

tonight...Catriona and I took Miss Pixie out to our local lake to feed the ducks and sit by the water....I havent been to the lake and got out of my car in about 7 yrs....its crazy.

there was a time when I lived by the lake I would go walking around it 2 or 3 times a week.

it was a good day.

and I would like to thank all of you for your support. I dont try to hide my size from folks but what you dont see you dont know. so sharring all of this has been an awakening for me.

I feel blessed to have recieved this life changing surgery and to have such a place with folks like each of you to share it with.

nutti :)

You look great! I think you are very brave to have undergone such a life altering surgery! I was so happy to read your post about the lake. It must be a great joy to be able to recapture things you have done in the past. I am looking forward to seeing your progress. Keep us posted.

That is great that you had a nice outing at the Lake with Miss Pixie!!! Literal(sp) outing!! I am so happy for you. :)

ROFL!

Susanne...does your darling daughter know what pic you have in your avatar? Love it!

ROFL!

Susanne...does your darling daughter know what pic you have in your avatar? Love it!

Yeah She doesn't care. She is a goofball. Can you believe she actually had that picture as her My Space avatar?? I don't guess I will have to worry about the boys breaking down my door with her using these kinds of pictures. LOL

All I can say is WOW Nutti...I just now saw this thread for the first time. You look great and am sure you are feeling better too. It's always nice to get a new outfit and especially when you look so marvalous in it. Keep up the good work, you have tons of support here. I for one will be watching :oops:

Congratulations to you Nutti. You are truly inspirational. I am trying to drop weigh to keep my health as I am over by 100 lbs. I have dropped 30 so far. I keep joking to my husband that I am only 70 lbs away from my boob job! It must be liberating for you. I can't wait to be the person I am on the inside on the outside again too. Congrats again and thanks for being such an inspiration! :oops:

I can't wait to be the person I am on the inside on the outside again too.

I feel like that in a way also....its not just the weight but the mommy thing also.

I was a funny and personable teen who became a strict...unhumarous...MOM Im sure lots of it was the weight and the depression. but Im ready for the party girl(within reason) to come back.

not party like drinking and such but I used to crack all the friends up with my off beat humor....my oldest has noo idea thats where he gets it from...

so my friends and I always felt like we had a party when we were together. My daughter sees it from time to time. she is like....ummm...MOM!

today I colored my hair....I noticed in the pics all that grey! I try and keep it at bay but I couldnt do anything about it untill I had healed!

overcast and rainy today.still warm! making spinach bake for dinner now.

have to run and get some Garlic.

post-9-1187982025_thumb.jpg

I forgot we had taken photos at the lake....here is Miss Pixie feeding the ducks!

Have a great day!

I feel like that in a way also....its not just the weight but the mommy thing also.

I was a funny and personable teen who became a strict...unhumarous...MOM Im sure lots of it was the weight and the depression. but Im ready for the party girl(within reason) to come back.

not party like drinking and such but I used to crack all the friends up with my off beat humor....my oldest has noo idea thats where he gets it from...

so my friends and I always felt like we had a party when we were together. My daughter sees it from time to time. she is like....ummm...MOM!

today I colored my hair....I noticed in the pics all that grey! I try and keep it at bay but I couldnt do anything about it untill I had healed!

overcast and rainy today.still warm! making spinach bake for dinner now.

have to run and get some Garlic.

post-9-1187982025_thumb.jpg

I forgot we had taken photos at the lake....here is Miss Pixie feeding the ducks!

Have a great day!

I have my girls pull my greys...filipino thing they get e nickle for evry three just like I did when I was a kid. It's silly but just something we have always done! :wave: