What is your guilty pleasure?

heidiiiii

I wanted to get to know everybody a little bit better since we have so many new posters.

What is YOUR guilty pleasure?

I watch my carbs before I indulge in mine. I get a bag of Cape Cod plain potato chips, the NY post, the enquirer, and any other poo sheet that looks interesting and I indulge in greasy salty goodness and celebrity badness.

(this is not an every week event...just when I feel the need..LOL)

My weakness (well, only a few of them)

1. Cake (freferably white cake with white frosting)

2. Chocolate (Hershey's is best)

3. Salt & Vinegar potato Chips

my weaknesses huh, just food wise...it would be ice cream. i love ice cream, any flavor, but preferably a cookie dough blizzard from dairy queen. now non-foodwise, and this a weird one, but it is air fresheners and candles. i love to have them all over my house...don't know why either. I love to have my house smell good.

As women, isn't it a hoot that most of our sinful pleasures are to do with food.

I love doughnuts, ice cream and cinnamon buns.

But I also love very hot and strong coffee or black tea with milk.

When I'm waiting at a doctor or dentist office, I also enjoy reading all the celebrity gossip magazines.

-Susanne

right now its Pringles low fat cheddar cheese....these things are soooo good!

I limit myself to 3 a day. a serving is 16 so if I can keep them hid from the "Others" I might have them for a few days!

other than that I to enjoy candles and incense and to find the really good smelling stuff you must wonder into those more ummm...questionable stores! LOL!

I always worry someone might see me going in...so I have my friends pick up my favorite scents

DragonsBlood and sex on the beach.

and some other scent which is nameless (coz I cant member) but can only be found in one store around here!

Oh and I always get my National Enquirer the DAY it comes to our locale store.

nutti :)

my biggest guilty pleasure - spending an evening with a really good scary book or dvd and an iced coffee & hot buttered popcorn - lotsa butter, lotsa salt :)

Because of all the salt & butter, I try to limit myself to this treat to once every few months.

I glance thru celebrity gossip mags at the grocery store while waiting in line.

I like to drink a little wine in the evening... which is a guilty pleasure because of my teaching contract which says no drinking. I like to dip chocolate biscotti in a glass of merlot!

Minis are a guilty pleasure... because I really don't have the time. So is blogging, especially the elf story I have going.

What else... this is sad. I don't really have anything really exciting. My life is so boring!

Guilty pleasure? Oh dear, I have so many! :p

Godiva chocolates <followed closely by>

Dove chocolates

Blue Nun

Long, hot bubble baths (preferably with the Blue Nun and Godvia :) )

Currently, settling in on Sunday nights and watching "Army Wives" and Tuesday night to watch "Eureka" followed up with "Damages" -- just love trash TV!

Well...non food would be Yankee Candles...have em all over my house and of course dollhouses and minis

and for the food part....CHOCOLATE and Red Wine..not necessarilly in that order or together.. :)

Nutti my dear there is NO Shame going into a *smoke shop*...that is where I get my insence. Another good place to get it here is one indian run 7-11 down the street. He has the BEST insence and you can get the really big ones for 3 for $1..can smoke out the whole neighborhood.

My greatest pleasure is savoring a good thunderstorm. Everything comes to a halt when I hear thunder, and I'm out the back door in a heartbeat. I get right out in the middle of it with my face to the wind if it's at all possible.....if not, I'm on the patio. When it's too cold or gusty to be outdoors, I open the living room window where I have a love seat placed right in front of it. My living room is a half-story above ground level and there's a tree right outside that window, so I can lay on the love seat and feel like I'm sitting in the tree. I'll usually turn on something like The Moody Blues to listen to while it's raining and if it's cold, I'll wrap up in my flannel shaggy quilt. Aaaaaaaaaah, that's heavenly.

I'm also really, really fond of incense and candles.........sandlewood and gardenia in that order. My food weakness is Haagen-Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle ice cream.

Nutti my dear there is NO Shame going into a *smoke shop*.

<grinning and fluttering eyelashes innocently> A lot of them carry some wicked-cool clothes too.

Deb

<grinning and fluttering eyelashes innocently> A lot of them carry some wicked-cool clothes too.

Deb

*grinning*

Exactly Deb..Yup..Gotta Love the t-shirts they always have in stock! :)

I indulged in another guilty pleasure..Cringe inducing movies. Fred and I went out last night and saw "SuperBad"..it was a good movie. Not as funny as "Knocked Up" but it was worth the $5 to get in (gotta love a cheap matinee).

That and a HUGE box of popcorn. I could do swan dives in the stuff. I dont want to hear about the butter not being real butter (nanananana..not listening..nanananana) or the calories ( i watched what I ate during the day in anticipation of this)..It was gooooooood.

No kids either..another guilty pleasure!

Nutti my dear there is NO Shame going into a *smoke shop*...that is where I get my insence. Another good place to get it here is one indian run 7-11 down the street. He has the BEST insence and you can get the really big ones for 3 for $1..can smoke out the whole neighborhood.

Have you ever tried the Fred Soll incense??? Kinda pricy, but well worth the money...when you burn it, it smells the same as it does in package...my favs?? Strawberry champa and Frankincesce & myhrr..and of course dragon's blood...It burns forever too!!!

At my age my pleasures are NOT guilty! I can't eat deep-fried food or ice cream any more (hurts too much to be worth it) and I have no guilt whatsoever about looking at nice eye candy of the hubba-hubba variety.

At my age my pleasures are NOT guilty! I can't eat deep-fried food or ice cream any more (hurts too much to be worth it) and I have no guilt whatsoever about looking at nice eye candy of the hubba-hubba variety.

I've always maintained that I may be on a diet, but I can still read the menu. :)

-Susanne

A perfect lazy afternoon would be a nice, mild summer day with a nice breeze blowing, sitting on the porch with a nice, tall frosty COKE (real, not diet) with crushed ice, a large bag of Lays potato chips, and stack of National Enquirers!!

Lol, I haven't heard "hubba, hubba" in awhile. My sister used to always say it.

My guilty pleasure is romance novels. I consider myself intelligent and well-educated, but I love a good bodice-ripping romance novel. I also have a weakness for anything Harry Potter. If I could find a real-life Weasley, I'd marry him in a minute.

Foodwise, I don't know *she says while eating ice cream out of the container*. I really don't feel guilty about that because I only eat a tiny bit at a time because I'm lactose intolerant. A food fantasy of mine, though, would be a room full of cake icings. No cake really needed. I could sit and eat a tub of icing and think nothing of it.

For those of you who love an apple smell through the house, a great way to get it is to use one of those "little dipper" (almost miniature) crockpot and put some apple juice, a cinnamon stick, some cloves, and pickling spice and let it simmer all day. One little batch will last a week or so. It's not meant for drinking, but it smells the house up wonderfully. As for other smells and incense, I have to avoid anything that has an odor, including perfumes. I get migraines and certain smells trigger them. I can usually take musky colognes, but most of the stuff kills me.

Elvis sandwiches...peanut butter...bananna...marshmallow creme...grilled in butter...

Peanut butter bannana shakes...

Fried fish eaten with no utensils and rice...

Cake lots of cake...better with coconut...

Krispy cremes chocolate iced creme filled

and fried calamari...

Not food...

Shopping online when my husband is not home...

watching VH1 reality shows...

<_<

LOL, what a great topic. I must say everyone has made me smile with their "guilt" <_< I think mine would be (don't laugh) Stocking up on everything! I feel that all is right with the world if I have over 100 rolls of toilet paper and at least 10 tubes of toothpaste. I buy things by the case at sams club and my husband says if there is ever a war the army will be knocking on our door for TP.