11/03/05 Where Are You??

Minis On The Edge

Frappr is no longer available. Sorry Greenleaf Family!

Hi There! Today's Question of the Day is Where are YOU on the Map? I created a Map for our Greenleaf Group. Please feel free to sign in and send a Shout out to your neighbors here on the forum! Nutti MADE me add a picture to mine sooooo, I am asking everyone to put a picture of yourself up (If you have one). Other Wise Enjoy and Wave at Everyone!

• Like 1

Added my location, or as close as I could get it LOL, Sweden isn't the largest country so it was a teeny bit off so to speak. And I cheated, no pic :blink: actually I can't access them from this computer right now, major server check up on to go at the moment...

Mini-hugs

Love your map idea! Since I live in Canada, it gives me a better idea where everybody lives. I'll add a photo later from my home computer.

I sure enjoy logging into this site each day. I never know what will be happening!

Susanne

:blink:

I added mine! How fun! It's neat to see where everybody is. :blink: I thought that while I was at it, I would add my picture to my personal profile on the board, but I get a messege saying this option hasn't been activated for me. Can I get it activated?

This is so neat, Strudles I don't think I realized you were from GA too. I knew luvmypoodle was from Valdosta. I added a picture, but I'm really not as old as I look LOL I've been gray since I was 27 the rest of me is just catching up! :rolleyes:

Peggi

anybody notice who is stuck in the middle with no mini friends around?

hmmmmmm

of corse poor Anne

and welaine prolly feel the same :(

oh well the worlds a whole lot smaller tonight!

its nice to put faces with post and where you are.

(waves happily) <_<

nutti :rolleyes:

Tracy, is this going to be a regular feature on the forum? :(

Peggi, I think you look fantastic!!

Remember that song . . . you are beautiful, no matter . . . . <_<

Hee, hee, hee . . . I just went around the world!! I'm sooo dizzy! :rolleyes:

You are all very, very far away, even you, Anna! <_< And Austria is such a tiny country compared to the others... :rolleyes:

How does it come that my pic isn't on the map? What have I done wrong? :(

• 4 weeks later...

Robin, I think only the admin for that map (Tracy) can edit things. I've tried a couple times to fix my lost shout-out, and there's no way for me to do it.

(I don't post photos of myself either... while I don't scare small children or pregnant women in person, my heavens, how dreadful I look on film! The camera always captures the exact worse instant, and I think it causes my hair to stick up in odd places.)

• Like 1