11/03/05 Where Are You??

Minis On The Edge

Tracy, I added me (from rural Wisconsin)...but probably should have put my name in the shout-out..is there a way to fix that?

(Note for those of us who have dial-up internet access..it takes A LONG time for the map to appear. And I haven't quite figured out how to move it around to see the whole world..but every time I do make any sort of move, it takes A LONG time to reload...!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Added myself a little while ago as well and felt veeeeery lonley over here in he norhtern hemisphere.... Talk about feeling way of.... :groucho: Oh well I know what we can discuss as a retirement plan over here :yes:

Hugs

It IS interesting to see where there are mini-ers around!!!

As for me, I am not that alone I suppose, but at times it do feel a bit lonesome, but then I usually ring my MIL and discuss one thing or another with her...

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah! I am the first from RI (I think) I posted some pics of the city sky line here and My son Hunter and a work picture of some of my employees at All States 1031.

Has anyone been to RI? What are your favorite things here?