11/03/05 Where Are You??

309 posts in this topic

I know there are two members from Maine. I hope they are close enough to you so you all can meet up!

Thanks for thinking of doing this. I'm on another map, and had kinda forgotten about the ability to do it, so it's nice to have this map and to get to see some of the faces. Like a family album!

Maresiedotes :)

You are Welcome! It's nice to see "where" everyone is too. The map really makes it more real than just saying "I am in England" or "I am in Chicago".

Thanks for signing up!

I don't think everyone has added themselves to the map!

I'm on the map!!

Thanks for putting your self on the map! It's so cool to see where everyone is :blink:

This map is cool!!! I added myself too

but no photo :(

if I can put mine up so can you! :)

lets see those smiling faces!

nutti :lol:

i added myself to the map!

hmmm...it looks like i'm all by my lonesome up here in the NW corner of the mini-world on this forum. could it be true???

i added myself to the map!

hmmm...it looks like i'm all by my lonesome up here in the NW corner of the mini-world on this forum. could it be true???

I just added myself to the map. Cute idea!

Brenda, don't look at yourself as being by your lonesome ... look at yourself as part of the Lewis & Clark expedition and just think of what they started ... hehehehe

I edited it last night and made the colors green. Please let me know if it does not show up right for you all.

:lol:

Hi Kathie - LOL!!! Teehee, I've even been to the Lewis and Clark monument-thingy (like my word? :lol: ) in Seaside, OR (where their trail ended).

It really does seem like, from this map anyways, that dollhouses/miniatures is a lot more popular in the East Coast and Midwest than over here in the West.

Hi Kathie - LOL!!! Teehee, I've even been to the Lewis and Clark monument-thingy (like my word? :lol: ) in Seaside, OR (where their trail ended).

It really does seem like, from this map anyways, that dollhouses/miniatures is a lot more popular in the East Coast and Midwest than over here in the West.

There must be a few, since they're having that mini show in Seattle...maybe you can get some more people on this website and make connections for yourself!

Yes, and I absolutely cannot WAIT until that Seattle show!!!! I am soooo excited I can just burst! :lol:

Hi Brenda! (waving wildly from Poulsbo WA) We're practically neighbors! I used to live in Lakewood several years ago when my boys were little boys :lol: I grew up in Tacoma. We've been here in Poulsbo for about 10 - 12 years now.

Lisa

p.s. just added myself to the map too.

Hi Lisa!!!! (waving wildly back) :lol:

YAAAAY! So glad to see another mini-person from around here!!!!

(jumps for joy)

:lol:

If y ou have not done so yet, please sign in and put yourself on our Map! It's so cool to see "where" everyone is. You don't have to put in your addresses but it's nice to know what city you are from.

;)

Thank You to all who have signed in already!

I just added me!!!It's great to see so many fellow miniaturists!!!

I just added myself! Not very many mini people in CA.

I just added myself! Not very many mini people in CA.

try living in Mo

nutti :lol:

Thanks for putting yourseelves on the Greenleaf Map!!!

There are only a few of us over here in the NorthWest. :: sigh ::