11/03/05 Where Are You??

309 posts in this topic

I just added myself!

Tracy, I added me (from rural Wisconsin)...but probably should have put my name in the shout-out..is there a way to fix that?

(Note for those of us who have dial-up internet access..it takes A LONG time for the map to appear. And I haven't quite figured out how to move it around to see the whole world..but every time I do make any sort of move, it takes A LONG time to reload...!!)

Since we have so many new members, why not add yourselves to the greenleaf map? It would be wonderful to have someone from the lehigh valley, PA! :groucho:

Okay I added me. hope I don't break the computer hehehe :groucho:

Added myself a little while ago as well and felt veeeeery lonley over here in he norhtern hemisphere.... Talk about feeling way of.... :groucho: Oh well I know what we can discuss as a retirement plan over here :yes:

Hugs

I am sure you are not alone. Everyone has not posted there information on the map yet. That's all! Thank you so much for adding yourself!

:groucho:

I checked on our map today. LOTS of mini-ers have put thier names on the map, but I bet we have lots more new mambers lately that haven't seen this.

Newbies... add your name and find out who's close to you! :thumb:

It IS interesting to see where there are mini-ers around!!!

As for me, I am not that alone I suppose, but at times it do feel a bit lonesome, but then I usually ring my MIL and discuss one thing or another with her...

Hugs

i added myself a few days ago.

:welcome: from North Carolina.

it's such a fantastic idea and very interesting to see how far and wide we are all scattered!

Saugus, MA--basically Boston

I'm on there with picture. :D

I added myself as well... I was number 101, it's a shame really to ruin that nice, round number... :wave:

The map beat me lol I finished up somewhere in Mauricious ek can't even spell it ................... no idea what i did wrong .have deleted my pin, maybe I'll try again when i have more time.

Ellen :wave:

Yeah! I am the first from RI (I think) I posted some pics of the city sky line here and My son Hunter and a work picture of some of my employees at All States 1031.

Has anyone been to RI? What are your favorite things here?

This is neat..It is nice to see just how far away you are from people.

Janet :yikes:

I put myself on the map too - feel really alone in my part of the country! Nobody to mini with!

I just saw this for thw first time. I added me, but have no pics. I am always the one to take them. Will get one soon.