The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Glen....I think she exercises while she is in transit to her next stop ! Mom-Teresa.....Only one more stop to go before she comes home. Do you miss her ? Just remember the song , "I'll Be Home For Christmas".

Remember....You must have a welcome home party for her & post pics for all to see !!

Have a nice day....Steve

Hey Glen....I think she exercises while she is in transit to her next stop ! Mom-Teresa.....Only one more stop to go before she comes home. Do you miss her ? Just remember the song , "I'll Be Home For Christmas".

Remember....You must have a welcome home party for her & post pics for all to see !!

Have a nice day....Steve

I think so too Steve, or partying till she drops LOL... It is perfect timing don't you think that she will be able to make it home in time for the Christmas and all gatherings and great food that means.... :please:

Hugs

It's great to see Thumper getting around so quickly. The Post Office is being very good at not keeping us waiting for Thumper to reach each new leg of her journey. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of Thumper and Thelma together.

-Susanne

Just so everyone knows, Jenny is having a real hard time of it with her hip strain, so she is going to keep Thumper for another day or so. She wants to have more time to show Thumper around, et cetera!

Take care, Jenny!

Good morning everyone :p Thumper is on her way to her last stop! we said our goodbyes this morning and off she went! the tracking # is 0103 8555 7492 7186 5367

We had a great time with Thelma! thank you all for the get well wishes! im doing ok. its been hard working because i work upstairs and have to go up and down alot. but im taking medicine and im on 2 weeks with no excercise per the docs orders.

Teresa i'll email you the pics tonight :)

I bet Thumper's diary is filling up nicley as well, and she wil have tons of stories to tell later on at home again!

And perhaps she feels very comfy in her travelling "compartement" and knowing she doesn't have to deal with the possible snow outside....

Hugs

:xmas_tree: Thumper has made it to Wisconsin. But boy was she cold. She was in the mailbox from about 2:30 until about 9:30 when my husband got home from work. Poor little girl. Then she had to wait in the box until I got home from work at 11;30! She wasn't happy, But after a supper of pork and noodles she was fine. She especially liked the carrots in it. Now she has alot of energy and wants to play for awhile. She might not think it but she is going to bed soon. Tomorrow she will help feed the birds and go to work with me. I hope she likes to clean hospital rooms!!!

P.S. I want to be Thumper and get shipped around! She received some very nice items to take home with her. I wish I knew how to crochet!!! Beautiful work. Teresa you are going to love what she is bringing home from everyone. I am:drool:ing over it all.

Yea !!! She made it to her last stop safely. She has traveled more miles than any other traveler we had !

I'm anxious to see all her gifts & her welcome home party. Show her a good time, but put a lock on the fridge....she will eat you out of house & home !!

Steve

Yea !!! She made it to her last stop safely. She has traveled more miles than any other traveler we had !

I'm anxious to see all her gifts & her welcome home party. Show her a good time, but put a lock on the fridge....she will eat you out of house & home !!

Steve

Couldn't have said it any better Steve! Great to hear that she made it safe and sound even if she was a bit cold at first! Looking forward to see what adventures you might get into while she is there!

Hugs

Thumper decided that she wants to stay at home today and talk some more with Bella the Ballarina bunny. They are comparing travel stories. She just can't seem to get enough of the stories. I had to make her go to bed last night as it was very late. So far today she has fed the birds outside., helped with dishes, gave the bear on the sled Christmas ornament a ride, poised with a Packer ornament and is talking to Bella again. She said that she will help do a little sewing with me in a little while. I think that she will actually take a small nap this afternoon as she was a bit cranky today when she got up! I told her not to talk all night with Bella!! I will have to seperate them tonight!! I am off tomorrow so she will get to see Green Bay. I will leave snacks for her and Bella to eat while I am gone today. :dog: O.K. I wonder what they are up to???

I'll put more pictures in tomorrow. I have to leave for work now. I would love to start sending someone around after the holidays. This was fun!! Unless someone already said that they wanted to do it. Let me know if I should do it and I will get someone ready.