The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

Irene...Dentists....Arg !! I've been doing a lot of dentist-ing lately !! But it's something that needs to be done. I won't give Thumper any candy while she's here. It's harvest time & almost every farmer has a stand in front of their house with fresh veggies & fruit. However we did stop at one today & got some homemade jelly & a pie !!! :)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teresa , I'm shocked !! You mean that you didn't pack her a lunch to nibble on while she's in transit ! You're a nasty 'Mom" (lol) I better stock up on goodies....she will be starved by the time she gets here

Steve, I know it! I feel so guilty!! :lol: I did pack four chocolate bars for her though so she'll be on a sugar high when she gets to you! :)

She just got here !!!!! Her box was a little banged up, but she made the trip in fine shape. We will start her tour of Marietta tomorrow. I'm going to let her 'chill-out' after her trip. I'll send photos to Teresa as I get them. Due to the week end, she will be heading out to see Anna in Sweden the first thing Monday morning. We'll keep you all informed of her adventures.

I'm so glad she arrived safely! Bobby and Beau are just too cute! I bet Thumper will make them her new best friends!

Enjoy your weekend, Steve! I'm going to set up the albums this weekend . . . where does the time go?

Good Morning Everyone,

I had a quiet night watching television with Bobbi & Beau. We got up early today & wow!!....it's really foggy out !! Madeline has to go to therapy for her knee which was operated on last week. While she's gone, Steve says that we will go to a yard sale here in town & then stop at a little deli to pick up lunch. Today's special is something called a Country Sausage Sandwich. For breakfast I had some mini donuts. Some were chocolate covered & some were sugar covered !!

Steve & Madeline had coffee & they made me a nice cup of tea...Earl Grey ! Steve says that Esther knows what Tastykakes are !! Well...I gotta kick back a while & let all this food settle. I will check in later today.

'THUMPER'

We just got home. We went to 2 yard sales. Steve didn't see anything he wanted. Then we went to the firehouse !! The guys pulled the trucks outside & let me climb all over them, but they wouldn't take me for a ride ! Steve took a lot of pictures of me on the firetrucks & even some on their rescue boat.

Then we went to the little deli to pick up lunch. I was all over the place looking at everything. Steve had to pull me out of the cooler. I don't know why...there was good stuff in there. They even had some homemade carrot cake !!

Well...Steve has some work to do in his shop, so I will rest for a while. I will check in later.

THUMPER

Ooo-o-oh !! oo-o-o-h !! I just ate supper & I can't move ! I had that country sausage sandwich thing & it was bigger than me. I couldn't eat it all. With it they had tater salad & mac. salad & red beet eggs !! Madeline crocheted me a blanket & pillows, so I think I'll curl up on the couch with the puppies & take a nap. Have a nice night...I'll see you all in the morning.

THUMPER

Lucky Thumper. A full tummy and a soft blanket and pillow to curl up with. She'll definitely sleep well tonight.

Madeline's crocheted blankets and pillows are incredible. I remember seeing the set she'd made up for Thelma.

-Susanne

Waaa-a-a-h !! I woke up & it's raining ! It was not supposed to do that. So I must stay in this morning, but if it clears, Steve is going to take me for a ride around Marietta. Steve said that I can play in his miniatures & later we will go out to his shop. Well....My breakfast is ready, so I must go. I will check in later today. Have a nice Saturday everyone.

THUMPER

aww looks like thumper is having so much fun already! Im glad he got there safely and cant wait to have him vist!!

whoops Jenny....I think Thumper is a 'she'... :)

Okay, I protest! Thumper is eating way better than me! I think I should have mailed myself! LOL!! With Madeline's blanket and pillow I'm sure she'll have a really comfortable trip to Sweden!

Steve, looks like you're treating Thumper to a real good time . . . I bet she just loved those firemen! Didn't happen to get a calendar . . . did you? LOL!!