The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I'm late checking in, but I had a very busy day so far. I had breakfast, then played with the puppies, then out to Steve's shop for a while, then I played in Steve's miniatures for a while. I'm going to rest for a while & then I'm going to get everything packed up so I can head out to see Anna in Sweden. I'm leaving the first thing tomorrow morning. I had a great time in Marietta,PA & will miss everyone. I will check in before I leave.

Have a nice day,

Thumper

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

I'm packing up now so I can leave for Sweden early tomorrow morning. I have everything ready & Madeline crocheted me 2 blanket & pillow sets & Steve packed 2 sets of wooden blinds for my Mom's dollhouses. He also included a CD with millions of photos of dollhouse things on it. He said that everyone can look at it & copy it, if they want to.

I'm going into my box now. I will tell Steve to post when I leave tomorrow. I had a great time in Marietta,PA

Thumper

Steve, thank you so much for showing Thumper such a good time! It likes like she got totally spoiled and I'm sure she packed on quite a few pounds!! Thank Madeline for the blankies and pillows and thanks for the blinds . . . they might be just perfect for Thumper's cottage!

I've posted Steve's pictures. Thumper definitely had a good time! :)

Thumper is on the road again ! She left yesterday morning to visit Anna in Sweden. I think that she had a good time with us, but I have to say one thing.....I would hate to have to feed her all the time!!! You can track her by going to the USPS web site & looking up Customs Form # LC414942416US I'm sure she'll have a safe trip.

Steve

Ahhh, as we are home again and have most of the stuff from the trip packed away again... So now I am cleaning up the craftroom so that Mz Thumper will be able to enjoy her stay here!!!!

I have the carrot cake recepie put up on the fridge with a Greenelaf magnet B) so that I can make that for her when she arrives!!! Promise I will let you know the secon she arrives!

Hugs

We enjoyed having Thumper, but she is a bit demanding !!

She is a little 'spirited' isn't she?!! LOL!!

Anna, make sure it's a BIG cake! LOL!! I'm sure Thumper will be starved by the time she gets to you!

She is a little 'spirited' isn't she?!! LOL!!

Anna, make sure it's a BIG cake! LOL!! I'm sure Thumper will be starved by the time she gets to you!

I bet she will so I think I will make a double one then....

Can't wait until she gets here!!!

Hugs

I have to admit I'm slightly jealous of Thumper getting to travel to Sweden to visit Anna.

-Susanne

Awwww, schucks :banana: well you know any and all who wants to come over to this part of the world are more than welcome!!!!

Hugs

Steve, excited is just the first syllable so to speak, am keeping my fingers crossed for her speedy ocean crossing!!!! And am also stocking up on sweets and things :) so that she can get a good snack when she arrives! (Ohh, and my Easter bunny to be is all over the place in antecipation!!!)

Hugs

I'm sure she's resting up. Anna will probably keep her so busy she won't get a chance to rest there!

....besides, with all the stuff Steve fed her, she won't be hungry for a couple of weeks...I'm sure she's still "stuffed". lol

She has arrived safe and sound!!!!

She is about chattering my ears of with what she heard while crossing the pond as she calls it LOL..ö Perhaps it is a goooood thing she didn't actually get to see how far the water stretches???

We will hopefully get to the beach tomorrow afternoon to see it from this view as well as the alleged UFO landing site as that is fairly close by. Right now she is enjoying a huge carrot and I have promised her some sweet treats as well as Her Highness decided to have a preview opening tonight to celebrate her arrival which means that the baker has had some doing to get some test cookies and cakes done for her in time....

Well she is waiving to you all and enjoying her snack, she will soon get to meet a nice Mr E Aster Bunny who has been pacing up and down the red carpet he has put oput for her :yes:

Pictures will follow tomorrow I promise!

Hugs

I'm so glad she arrived! Anna, make sure you send pictures soon!

Oh I promise I will, but hubby is on the computer where I can load the pictures and he is working late so it might take alittle while I am sorry!

I have just tucked her in, she was exhausted and Mr E Aster Bunny saw to that she got to meat the CHristmas Elves where she will stay the night.

Hugs

Here I am!!!! I were sooo happy when Anna got me home (and I didn't want to get out in the car, as she hadn't taken the car seat along with here hrmph!) but she did get bonus points from having a nice bowl of carrots for me when I did get out though...

Then she told me that there were someone awaiting me to upstairs a ceratin mr E Aster Bunny, didn't know anything aobut him but as I were happy after enjoying the sweet carrots and had a few nibbles from Anna's biscuits I went along with her.

When we got up the stairs and I had told Anna and her hubby most about my travles, and we did plan to get more books before I go on my next trip though I found this gentleman awaiting me, and he had even brought flowers and some sweets, what a nice fella' :) He had even thought about getting me a blanket to wrap around my legs when we sat down and I told him just about everything I had been going through while crossing the pond, yeah yeah I know it is a ocean but I call it the pond anyways! Anna tried to interrupt at times to get us over to visit Her Highness but I was sooo tired tonight that I just wanted to sit there and enjoy some bunny chatter (which we did) before seaking up the pillows. So when we had had some time to get aquainted E Aster B brought me over to Santa's cottage where the elves had made the bed with fresh linens and without much else I snuggled down under the sheet and got to sleep real quick. I don't think I ever noticed that Bambi and a little gnome snuck into the bed as well....

Sleep well and I will tell you all more in the morning, thank you Anna for the loan of the puter, I am off to bed! (Never thought it was so tiresome being on a teacher conference and doing yardwork thoug...)

Thumper

How sweet! Anna, I can see that Thumper's having a wonderful time. She won't want to continue her journey! Don't spoil her too much or it will be a "hard act to follow" :)