The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you tell me more about this and what does PM mean? Just can't figure it out.

Julie C.

Thumper is our current traveler. A few months back she "announced" that she would like to go on an adventure to visit different places. At that time anybody interested needed to PM (personal message) Teresa (minimadwoman) in order to sign up to be a host for Thumper. Here are the people who will be hosting Thumpers hosts She is currently with Anna, the second person to host her. Now we can read here to hear all about what she is up to.

Hey....I got my computer back !!! I'm so happy that Thumper made the trip safely. She looks like she's having a ball already. Anna...Now you see what I mean about the way she eats. Would you ever believe that someone so little could eat so much !!! We will be watching for more photos.

Anna -

It sounds like Thumper is having a wonderful time (but honestly so would I, if I were visiting with you)! You are definitely a good hostess to our little traveller.

Steve - Glad you've got your computer back up and running. It's amazing how much we miss our computers when they're down!

-Susanne

Oh my what a day I had, Anna is lending me the computer and I get to tell just a little about today and we will upload more pics tomorrow as the batteries went dead on us....

Anna snuck a picture of me snoozing and as it looks the little gnome who lend me his bed as well as Bambi held a watchfull, perhaps not eye but, mind atleast over me in the night, I didn't feel lonley...

But I do need to tell you a little about my hostess (and host for that matter) as they are both very avid bike riders, and had E Aster Bunny bring me to the bikeshop to get my own bike which I had a lot of fun choosing... They ride their bikes to work most every day ( :insane: I mean they DO have a car and it mostly sits unused in the garage poor thing!)

So this morning Anna woke me up bright and early (sheesh ) so that I could get a few training minutes before it was time to get us over to school and it was certainly tough to get a balance on that one, but it was sooooo much fun and Anna even provided me a helmet as that is a law over here apparantly...

I will share my day at school with you in the morning, all the kids were wonderful to meet and I even got to (sssschhhh don't tell anyone please as this might be a little cheeky) visit the head masters room and I tried out his chair for a spin, hihi.....

Jumpy hugs from Thumper who is on her way to meet E Aster Bunny to go for a late dinner date, followed by some ey shopping at Her Highness and a cup of coffee and some treat and perhaps even see a real mummy :wave:

Hey....I got my computer back !!! I'm so happy that Thumper made the trip safely. She looks like she's having a ball already. Anna...Now you see what I mean about the way she eats. Would you ever believe that someone so little could eat so much !!! We will be watching for more photos.

:yes: Hey there Steve, glad to see you got the puter back and that it is behaving itself now! Thumper is having a blast and I can see that Mr E Aster Bunny is really going to miss her when she leaves on Saturday, I haven't told him that just yet...

The both of them enjoyed a round trip at Her Highness, Thumper even has to catch a glimpse of the mummy, she is soooo curious! And tomorrow they will visit my witches tower, but Thumper didn't like to go there today as she felt it was a bit of a risk to enter there after dark! She might be onto something there though...

And you are so right teve about Thumper enjoying her snacks! But then again she might need them after all the bike riding she has been doing today...

Hugs

Anna, the pictures you have taken are just soooo cute! It looks like Thumper is really enjoying herself! I bet she's going to have lots to tell me when she gets home about her trip to Sweden . . . lucky little wabbit! :yes:

Thumper is having a fantastic time at Anna's and is getting into all kinds of things . . . have a look here.

You've taken some great photos Anna! Thanks so much for hosting Thumper and for sharing your pictures with us!

There will be a lot of pics to follow a little later on, we promise, need some dinner first though :yes:

Hugs

Anna and Thumper

Anna...I was wondering...did Thumper have bad jet lag? You know with the time difference and stuff she must be just worn out!

Anna...I was wondering...did Thumper have bad jet lag? You know with the time difference and stuff she must be just worn out!

Nothing noticeable, she has energy for four LOL

Hugs

She looks so cute on the bicycle! Looks like she is having a good time. She sure is going to be a spoiled bunny by the time she gets here. I will really have to dream up something super special. I am the last one on the list (I think). Hope she isn't too tired out with all she has done before she gets here!!

She looks so cute on the bicycle! Looks like she is having a good time. She sure is going to be a spoiled bunny by the time she gets here. I will really have to dream up something super special. I am the last one on the list (I think). Hope she isn't too tired out with all she has done before she gets here!!

Oh, take it from me she will have the energy of two when getting there as she seems to rest a LOT on her travels and she is amazingly sweet and curious... She had such a pleasant surprise when we got home this afternoon...

We looked out through the windows and agreed upon that we were not going to have a go at window cleaning this afternoon after our walk around earlier (she will tell you all about it when she gets back from dating Mr E Aster Bunny I am sure LOL) but we did see this distant cousine of sorts....

She was super hyped and wanted to go out and greet him/her but I told her that these cousings aren't really doing well with greeting un-known so she settled down and went and had a cupper with E Aster B...

Hugs

Hmmmm . . . sounds like Thumper and Mr. E Aster Bunny are really hitting it off . . . should I be worried? ;)

Here are Anna's recent pictures. There are some real great photos here . . . I like the one of her biking . . . too cute!

I hope she wasn't too much trouble, Anna! I imagine Thumper will be off to Glen's daughter come Monday.

Well here are a few m ore pics from yesterday's adventures, I am officially packing my stuff now so that I can start my next travel. Anna will send Theresa some more pics later on today as we are going to sort through them all before I am all ready...

Here I am in school with some of the 6 year olds.

This was soooo cool, they claim there has been a UFO landing here some fourty years or so ago, and then had an artist create a memorial sort of thingie looking like the UFO that visited...

Getting a bit hungry on my way to the beach. but Anna didn't think it was a good idea to try this one: She promised that I were going to get some snacks when we got home :ohyeah:

It is close to the beach and I just had to take a little rest here.

I will tell Anna to let you know when she has dropped me off.

Hugs

Great pictures Anna...you are certainly the perfect host...so when can I come to visit? :ohyeah: I'm thinking this will be a hard act to follow...Looking forward to Thumper coming to visit me in a few weeks.

Great pictures Anna...you are certainly the perfect host...so when can I come to visit? :wave: I'm thinking this will be a hard act to follow...Looking forward to Thumper coming to visit me in a few weeks.

:ohyeah: well thank you!!! And you know whenever you want to come will be fine! I do need some time to have the guestbed out though LOL

Hugs

:sad: Soooo we have officially said our good byes to Thumper and sent her of on her journey to New Zeeland. Mr E Aster Bunny is sighing and have really sad eyes here..... (though I think I hear d alittle something about them mailing each other later :D we'll see about that now won't we Theresa???)

Her "flight" number is: CC166467811SE for anyone tracking her!

Hugs

Anna, thanks so much for showing Thumper such a great time! I'm sure she was sad to say goodbye (especially to Mr. E Aster Bunny), but anxious to get on to New Zealand!

I've posted Anna's pictures in her album. Enjoy!