The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

Such cute pictures. Thumper sure had a great time in Sweden with Anna! I hope Anna packed enough food for the trip to New Zealand. That's a looooong way!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thumper's been en route for about a week now . . . I wonder how long it takes to get from Sweden to New Zealand? I guess we'll find out!! :)

I'm hoping to start her house sometime this week or next. I don't know if I'll get it finished by the time she returns home, but at least she'll have a bed to come home to!

I am hoping that she will be arriving real soon Theresa as I bet she is kind of bored by now if there hasn't been anythign special happening while flying... :)

I know she will love to hear about the plans you have for the house, she seems to be a gal' full of ideas and opinions so perhaps now is the time to take advantage of her not being at home while the construction phase is delat with :cops:

Hugs

I know she will love to hear about the plans you have for the house, she seems to be a gal' full of ideas and opinions so perhaps now is the time to take advantage of her not being at home while the construction phase is delat with

You got that right, Anna! She told me before she left that everything must be pink and green . . . tall order from such a small rabbit! :)

I told you that the worst part is the waiting to see if the traveler arrives at their next destination!!! Has anyone heard from Kavita (I hope I spelled it right) in N.Z.?? I hope she knows that Thumper is on the way.

darn! We should have packed a laptop with her so she could tell us where she is. :)

hmm... not so sure Theresa wold be able to get anything done with building of the house if she did have the laptop, I am pretty sure she would be demanding progress pics and have things to say about this that or whatever LOL

But, keeping fingers crossed she ought to arrive in the next day or so....

Hugs

Hello everyone. Hi Steve.Hi Anna. I’m here……

Thank goodness I'm out of that box. Couldn't you all have installed air conditioning?? :)

New Zealand’s lovely but it's raining. Kavita unpacked me and gave me a big hug.

My new family is looking after me and have introduced me to some new friends. They all seem really nice except one strange Barbie doll. ({whisper} I think she’s got emotional issues. Carries a gun and wears a bandana :( )

Not sure what we're up too tomorrow (Friday) but we’re off for a long weekend at Whitianga. Sounds like fun. :D

All this excitement has left me a little …………zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Yippee....so glad she made it down under. Glenn what a little cutie baby is...Thumper will be coming by me real soon, can't wait. Just make sure she's well fed before the long trip back to Canada and the states. Have fun with her and sent lots of pictures.

Hey...Great !!! I'm sure we are all relieved that she made another leg of her journey safely. Is anyone keeping a running log on how many miles she has traveled?? Hey Glen...Keep the photos comming & keep an eye on thumper....all she does is eat !!!

Great news to hear that she has arrived!!!! I bet she was a bit tired when arriving and that she will, when rested be filled with lots and lots of energy and keep on wanting to try out more new things every day!!!!

Give Thumper a hug from Mr E Aster Bunny as well, he is still being a bit mopey... :)

Hugs

Teresa -

Remember to let Glen know if you'd like any surgeries performed on Thumper while she's visiting.....you know, new knee joints or anything like that. Glen's mini surgical skill have been well-documented on this forum.

Kavita -

I know that you'll be a wonderful host for Thumper. She looks so peaceful sleeping in the bed that you dad made for your dollhouse.

-Susanne

Teresa -

Remember to let Glen know if you'd like any surgeries performed on Thumper while she's visiting.....you know, new knee joints or anything like that. -Susanne

Hi Susanne, I think she's the one with the attitude. Thinks she's better than the rest. She's out the back now throwing knives or something. <_<

Anyway. Hi everyone. I just have to warn you I might not be able to post much over the next few days. I'm visiting crèche with Kavita at the moment and then Sunita’s school, tomorrow will be tiring. :blink:

First I'm off to swimming with Kavita, then a 2 1/2 hour drive to Whitianga. Visit the neighbors and then hopefully my host will get to fly his models in the morning. Then there is a war bird air display at the Airport followed by the opening of the new waterways bridge and island. Wine and cheese don't you know. B)

Hopefully a trip in Glens boat or his friends new boat depending on time. B)

Back to Auckland to see the early Indian celebrations of Dewali (Indian new year and festival of lights, should be lots of yummy food and fireworks), bed and then pack up and back on a plane Tuesday.

There isn't a computer in Whitianga but I promise to take lots of pics and post them ASAP.

Talk to you tonight.

Love Thumper.

"....all she does is eat !!!" How rude. I'm going to have a talk with mini Barbie about you Steve!!!!! :p

"....all she does is eat !!!" How rude. I'm going to have a talk with mini Barbie about you Steve!!!!! :blink:

Now there Thumper, just take it a bit soft here <_< and remember how hungry you were when arriving after the loooong trips, no wonder you had a healthy appetite... You have fun in New Zeelenad, I envy you to have travelled so far and wished I could have gone with you for the trip!

Lots of hugs

Anna and hubster!

Oh, I'm so glad to see that Thumper made it safely to Glen and Kavita! My, what a beautiful bed she's sleeping in . . . lucky rabbit!

I'm definitely beginning to think I should have sent myself instead of Thumper . . . she's having way too much fun and she's definitely eating better than me!!

Glen, please be sure to put a life vest on Thumper when going out on the boat . . . I didn't have a chance to talk to her about water safety before she left! <_<

Is anyone keeping a running log on how many miles she has traveled??

To date Thumper has travelled 15,327.9 miles! That's a lotta carrots!

Wow, what a cool day with Kavita at crèche. We played and I had to tell everyone where I came from. Lucky there were plenty of teachers to look after me. I'm all excited but poor Kavita is pooped. Today is a beautiful day, hot and sunny. :blink:

Love Thumper.

(Hope she wakes up soon so I can play some more.) <_<