I am here!!!!

Shakyshaky

Well we are in the new house. We have been for a few weeks. It was not easy to get the internet out here. I am so glad to be back. I missed you guys. :) I am not sure if I am going to be able to go through all 17 pages of new posts for a few days. hehehe I can't wait to find out what you guys have been up to...

:):):)

Welcome back!

we missed you! I cant wait to hear all about the new house and settling in!

as Tracy told me while I was recoporating....not much happening...someone built a dollhouse!

same ole stuff! :p

I think she told me that to make me stay off my computer!

Im so glad you got hooked up again!

nutti :wave:

Glad to see you back. What, you mean you got something ELSE to do besides sit down and read through 17..maybe 18 or 19 by now..pages of what we've all done?

Here's a summary: build dollhouses, have babies, have surgery, build some more houses, make flowers, rehab houses, make more flowers, build dollhouses, take care of sick relatives and beloved pets (or is it beloved relatives and sick pets?), get new pets including a SNAKE!, build dollhouses....

I think that's about it. :)

Welcome back, Melanie!! You have been missed. The 17 pages will go away the next time you log in since it thinks you may have looked at the titles at least, so don't worry about reading everything. I'm glad your move went well.

DH is out this morning so I get the computer to myself for awhile. :) We have 2.5 acers here. It's right across from a state forest too. So far I have seen a bunny, tree frogs, lots of cows, an owl, and a deer! A real life full size deer! Now some of you may not understand but here in FL we do not have REAL deer. They are some mini ones ( 3 feet tall full grown) I was so shocked to see a full sized one! You are going to laugh at this too..... when I saw it my first thought was " what a strange place to put a lawn ornament". You have to understand people do that around here, even in the city. I have been way from Michigan way to long. :)

Oh our house came with a cat too! We were moving in and this cat was hanging around. My son imediatly adopted it and named it. I tried to tell him it may be a neighbors cat, but he was convinced. Now DH is allergic to cats and I had to give up the last ones we had and vowed we would have no more ( too hard to see them go). But this cat just would not leave and he would not let our dog on the porch for a few days. I finally asked a neighbor boy and found out the cat belongs to the house ( and now us) and lives under it. He is a very sweet cat and does not even try to come inside even if you leave the door open. So I went out and bought some cat food and he is very loved. Even DH likes him. I went out one morning ( before I had bought the cat food) to find a torn up piece of bread and some milk on the porch. It was so cute!

The house is nice. I don't have to do anything to it. It even has a fireplace. ( not that we need it much here) My houses all made it, now I just have to set everything back up. I have a few sewing projects I have to do so I waiting to do any mini things untill I can give it my full attention. The kids love haveing all the land to runn and play and little Chester ( our manchester terrior ) is over joyed. We plan on paying it off fast and building on the land in a few years. Now just have to sell the first one.

I think you'll find the fireplace useful. When I moved to Georgia from Wisconsin, some years ago, we laughed because we'd moved there in summer, it was hotter than blazes, and there were two fireplaces in the house we'd rented! Fireplaces! In rural Georgia!!

Come about November, when it got way cool and damp, and then January and February when it got plain cold, they were a blessing! :)

As for critters.. I do hope they all stay OUTside. Especially cockroaches. I hate roaches. Doesn't matter how clean you are, how carefully you put away food in airtight/bug tight containers..there'll still be roaches.

I was SO glad to move back to Wisconsin! :)

We named the cat Tigger. There is the possibility of bears and panthers. We have not seen anything like that yet though. Even the deer was not near the house it was down the road. The only creepy crawly we have had in the house so far is spiders. They are in almost all the windows between the glass and screen. I am not looking forward to that day.

welcome back!

glad to know you're settling in well, and enjoying your new place and Tigger the gift cat. :p

sounds as though you're in a really lovely area. hope you'll have more sweet visitor critters!

:p