Just got back!

IAK

Vacations are fun but it's good to be home...We were away in the Outer Banks, NC. I had limited wifi while away so I've got my work cut out for me...Lot's of posts to catch up on..Now I gotta get my mini nitch back...Beacon has missed me and is sadly awaiting my return. :) She may have to wait a few days though til I get the bug back.

Oh yes...so worth it! This was our third year in a row there. So many beautiful houses to say in. We usually get a big house and most of my daughters come with there husbands and grandchildren. This year the house was about 4 homes away from the beach and weather was just perfect. It's about an 8 1/2 hour drive from NJ where I live. We're already planning on going again next year.

Welcome back, Irene!! It is good to see you back. Glad you had a great vacation!! I have friends who live in Wilmington, NC--not quite the outer banks but close to it. I have visited them a few times and highly recommend the area.

I'm sure it won't take long to get the "bug" back - as soon as you've caught up on posts here, you'll be re-inspired to pick up where you left off!

Yep you're so right...all caught up on posts and been playing with Beacon....she's very happy. Having a day off has a way of getting you re-inspired