Dean is at it again

Gayle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All signed up!

Uh Dean.. :blink:

Could you mail me some rope, handcuffs and a mild sedative please?

Because when I tell the girls that the computer is MINE during the October madness..they are going to get a lil cranky..

You got my snail..

(ROFL)

I signed up the other day when I saw the ad in American Miniaturist! I rushed to that website and signed up pronto! Of course I'm going to win! LOL But at least I'm in the running along with millions of other folks! What a neat website that is!

THANK YOU DEAN!

Wolfie

I signed up as soon as I saw the ad in the new DHM. When I told DH he just rolled his eyes and said not again this year :blink: , then wished me luck. Dean, you and the Greenleaf staff are the best, coming up with all these great things for us. :p

Since our server will NOT allow us to download Flash or any of the other neat new features I'm unable to view the link OR to sign up! It's probably just as well, between my ever-growing stash and lack of space, the LAST thing I'd need would be a BH... <loud sniff & 1 tear as I slink off into my corner...>