Dean is at it again

Gayle

The contest for the Beacon Hill contest was ran also in all of the different Dollhouse magazine ads and so it is possible the winner was not from the forum. The winner was sent an email confirmation on Monday. :yes: I am hoping it is someone from the forum so we can watch them build it.

The winner will surely be invited to join the forum if not already a member, eh?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I so hope the winner (if he/she isn't already member) will join the forum and share pics of the buidling progress with us! :D I'm the lucky winner of two GL houses too (last Halloween and Christmas contest). In Austria we can't buy Greenleaf houses but this forum made my wish to own a GL dollhouse come true! :yes:

Nothing in my email, but that is ok. I have my fond memories from last October to keep me happy. Oh and the Orchid that I won. It is still quietly in it's box waiting...waiting...waiting, patiently for me to get busy on it. It will have to continue to wait though.

I would like to once again thank Dean and Co. for everything they do for us. The forums, the blogs, the gallery, all of it. This is such a wonderful place to come and hang out and talk with friends who understand when you talk minis and don't look at you like you have lost your marbles. I got caught measuring a small cowboy hat <flashlight> at work. Boy, I don't think I will ever live that one down. They just don't understand.