Baby miter saw!!!

alycemina

I have been lusting after a little electric miter saw for ages and finally just did it! It is a Proxxon and has a little 3inch-ish blade. I was so tired of using an xacto saw and the little miter box. (you can tell someone is "older" when they lust after power tools instead of pool boys). I havent used it yet but is sure is cute. I have a 4" table saw (a cheapy from china) and it is scary - definitely hand cutting off potential. Is more dangerous than my RL table saw by a mile. With the mini lathe I got for my birthday, I guess I can learn to make anything. Now I just have to get started!

Hope all are well.

I thought this web store looked like a legit place and ordered it from them. However, if you google Proxxon miter saw, you will find lots of placed sell it. All about the same price, but shipping can vary.

'

Hope this helps.

Alyce

www.garrettwade.com

I have the 'cheepie' from Harbor Freight & it works great. I got one of their table saws, but hardly ever use it. It's not as good as my old Dremel 580 table saw. I would love to have Proxxon tools, but they are way out of my price range !!