been absent

nuttiwebgal

one of my BFF has a daughter who is 3 weeks older than my own and we have always been close to each others children

her daughter was diagnosed with OCD in 7th grade. she had a 8 week melt down

she is now in the thros of another....she was hospitalised for 2 weeks till the ins ran out and now is home again.

I have been going out and hanging out with her becuase the dr told her parents NOT to leave her home alone. it gets me out of the house and 2 times a day we walk the driveway...they live in the country...the driveway is a good walk. she is trapped with her illness just like I have been trapped for years in my own body. its incredibly sad to see this beautiful young woman feel the depths of dispair that she does.

I will be absent from the forum even more so than due to Halloween so dont forget me!

nutti :banana:

we want forget you Nutti....sorry to hear about your friends daughter.....and you are doing her a big favor for being there for her....

my son's best friend killed his self a few days ago.....it was sad why it happened and how.....

Nutti, you have a heart of gold - I'm so glad you can be there for this girl, it will make all the difference to her. You are such a positive person, it is good for her to be around you. She cannot help but feel better when you're there. In Canada there wouldn't be an issue with insurance - I'm so sorry that she has to deal with that obstacle. Is there nothing that can be done to get around the insurance?

its good to know yall are keeping us close in your thoughts....we are seeing signs of recovory from this epeisode but is it her comming off the meds or what....so its a wait and see game for all. its so hard to watch.....but today she ate ALOT and we found out yesterday she had put on 5 pounds since comming home from hospital. of which we are all grateful....but she did tell her mom she felt guilty about eating in front of me....coz I cant have....well I told her it was my choice not to be able to eat that kind of food and she should enjoy it double because I cant have any. when she goes through this she looses weight rapidly.

so one step at a time for healing.

nutti :)

Lynette,

We could NEVER forget you!! and when you aren't here...you are truly missed...You are an angel for helping out your BFF's daughter...just being there for her, I am sure, helps immensely...I am glad to hear that she is recovering!