Hello from CT

busyone

:wub: Hi, I am new to this, my name is Leslie, have been building dollhouses for awhile now....eager to learn all the techniques I can. Its great to find people as into this hobby as I. Looking forward to meeting you all.....I'm a bit on the shy side, and learning my way around on the forum, but hopefully will be chatting with you all!!! Thanks for letting me join!!!!!

Thanks for such a warm welcome! I live in Clinton, born and bred in CT also!! Really happy the fall season is finally here.....it's my favorite! It felt great to put a sweater on!! Back to browsing around......this is so much fun!!!!!

Hi Leslie and Welcome!!

I'm also new and have found this website very helpful and everyone here is so friendly!!!

I'm only a hop, skip and a jump away over here in Massachusetts. I live on Marthas Vineyard Island. We don't have any craft stores here.. very limited on supplies, so the internet is where it's at for me until I can get off the island on the ferry to the mainland.

Everyone here has been so helpful in answering any questions, passing on hints and tips, or just chatting and having fun. This is a great time of year isn't it? The Fall. Especially here in New England. Check out the Halloween dollhouses.. spookyyy!!!!

Have fun and share your dollhouse and mini pics. Folks here love that!!!

Michelle

Wow Michelle. You live year round on the island? Cool!

When I was a kid, we went to Martha`s Vineyard every year (early September). We would stay in Chatham, MA, drive up to Truro to visit relatives, then off to P-town, and we always always took the ferry to the Island. Great memories.

Heidi, I live about 2 mins. from the mall. My daughter worked there for yrs, has moved on. If you ever head up this way, give me a shout, we could meet!!!! I am home almost all the time.......I'm excited!!!!