New colors etc

:D thank you Dean and all involved in this lovley surprise Harvest/fall skin. YOU certainly pamper us, even spoil us a bit one might say....

Thank you !!!!

Hugs

Mine didn't change, so I changed it, and the dark brown type at the top makes "Gallery" blend in so well with the cascade of autumnal fruit & veggies I can't see it unless I happen to drag the mouse across it, so I'm using "Chablis" at the moment.

The old look would be boring after this.
I hope you aren't referring to the regular "Greenleaf" skin we worked so hard over to get the "right" look, as that is my very, very fave, being the most restful for my eyes and easiest to read. I do like a change, temporarily, but that's my "old standby".

Mine didn't change, so I changed it, and the dark brown type at the top makes "Gallery" blend in so well with the cascade of autumnal fruit & veggies I can't see it unless I happen to drag the mouse across it, so I'm using "Chablis" at the moment.I hope you aren't referring to the regular "Greenleaf" skin we worked so hard over to get the "right" look, as that is my very, very fave, being the most restful for my eyes and easiest to read. I do like a change, temporarily, but that's my "old standby".

:clap:

I just love all the autumn colors. My own desktop has autumn trees and it's so restful. Fall never lasts long enough. Since my cataract surgery I want colors not just different shades of blue or green. It would be nice if we can keep the choices so everyone is happy. :clap::clap: