The winner of Beacon Hill give-a-way contest is…

Mini Man

Congratulations Nicole T, from Coronado, CA!

Since this contest was not limited to forum members, I emailed Nicole on Monday rather than posting her name. I just got off the phone with her and she is very excited about winning the Beacon Hill Dollhouse Kit.

Don't despair, there will be other opportunities to win this month, but unfortunately, you'll have to work for them! Starting now, somewhere on one of the Greenleaf sites, you'll find this link:

WHERE'S THE GOODIES?

Follow that link to the new Greenleaf Contest Machine. What's the prize you ask, well you'll just need to start looking to find out. The link is not in the forum, so you can scratch that off your list. Remember, the more people that enter, the lower your chance of winning, so please don't post links to the contest page.

Hurry along ! This contest closes at noon this Friday!

The word of the month is stealth!

Good luck!

Dean

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Nicole!! We join Dean in extending a warm welcome to the forum if you're not already a member here.

Stealth huh. Hmmm. Now where did I leave that cape of invisibility? Lemme see...........here's my shoe phone and cone of silence. Naw, those probably won't work. Oh wow, there's my Captain Midnight secret decoder ring!! I was wondering where that had gotten to. I thought I lost it with my Wonder Woman lunchbox. Well, no cape of invisibility in here, but I do have that decoder ring so I'll give that a try.

Good luck everyone!!

Deb

Congratulations, Nicole! Please do join us all here - you will be glad you did!

Now, off to hunt .... no idea where to look .... sure to find all sorts of goodies along the way .... but will I find the GOODIES link? :yes: