The winner of Beacon Hill give-a-way contest is…

Mini Man

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Nicole. You'll love the Beacon Hill.

Ooooh, I love puzzles. Thanks, Dean. You've made my day.

Happy Halloweening everybody!! Wishing everybody all the best as we search for the link.

-Susanne

Congratulations Nicole! Hope you join us!

Thanks Dean! You are so good to us! And this is fun. I am finding out what a really cool site this is. So much stuff I had never seen before!

Good luck to everyone! :yes:

Traci

I'm all signed up too! And I was so depressed because I didn't win the BH that I was beginning to sob hysterically. I even removed my Halloween costume! Doug was hurt because I put all the candy away too. Sigh...... My heart surgeon came back to the house and gave me my paddles back "just in case." Anyway thank you Dean! I'm all ready now for more fun and games! Tears dried. Sobbing stopped! BRING ON THE GOODIES! Congratulations to our winner! I'm jealous, but I know the BH will probably have a really good home!

Wolfie

Sheesh, I asked Dean not to tell me where the link was, and boy, I can say I found it in about 12 min (Okay I was eating and helping with homework at the same time) But I FOUND The Link :D I did not sign up cause I am the admin (just don't feel right to me) but I can not wait to see what you guys get :yes: I had fun hunting :o

I am all signed up!!

I've been trying to congratulate you, Jennifer - but I kept getting kicked off (logged out). I hope I can stay logged in now. How are you all finding the link so quickly? I've been running all over the place seeking it here ... seeking it there ... it's SO ELUSIVE!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one - Misery loves company! :yes:

Is there something weird happening on the site? Or is it me? I had clicked on the full page of emoticons, and the screen started flashing back and forth between my post, and the emoticons at warp speed!