The winner of Beacon Hill give-a-way contest is…

Mini Man

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it be whining, giving up or any other adjective but 2 hours later still searching, that's enough for me.

Good Luck Everyone who is able to find the goodies. I'm gonna go back and play with my mini's for the night.

Marlene, you know I was teasing right? It took me forever to find it....Are you all refreshing your pages? Ctl f5 sometimes when things are changed it takes a refresh to see the changes....

I almost gave up. In fact i did, but then i got annoyed that i couldn't figure it out, then in my last act of trying, i stumbled acrossed it. I was just about to give up for good and i just couldn't believe it when i saw the link :yes: :o :bangin: I don't know how i managed it honestly. :D Took me at least 2 1/2 hours before i did figure it out!

Good luck everyone :giggle:

Dean, what fun this challenge has been! I spent an hour and a half looking, then decided to save my computer by getting away from it. Came back and found it fairly quickly. If this is what the rest of the month will be like, well, we're gonna have a blast!

Well, just turning off the puter for the night, I searched one last time and found it. However, as I'm not interested in winning them, I didn't register my name there just so the ones who are interested have one last name in the hat.

Good Luck Everyone

Isn't it strange how so many members seem to find the link just when they're about to give up? I wonder how that works?

Well, the game is afoot .... but without Sherlock, I'm not getting very far! ;)

Isn't it strange how so many members seem to find the link just when they're about to give up? I wonder how that works?

Well, you're not likely to keep looking if you find it, eh? ;)

Well, you're not likely to keep looking if you find it, eh? ;)

I guess I set that one up nicely, didn't I? :p

Perhaps I should consider giving up .... and then just take one more teensy look around .... hmmm, could work .... please excuse me, now.

Oh, you're not going to believe this - I FOUND IT!!!!! ;)

It was somewhere I had looked several times this evening, but I bent close to the screen, and squinted, and there it was.

Good luck to all who are still searching - don't give up! Or rather, give up, but go back and take a quick look around. It worked for me! :p

I'm looking forward to finding out where the link is hidden. It's been fun, but I'm going to have to wait until Dean reveals where it is. Would you believe I've looked for 5 hours? I don't think I'm going to figure this one out. Mind you, I've read through a lot of information that I'd not read before. I've definitely come away better informed, and that's a good thing.

Good luck everybody. Congratulations to you guys that found it! This is a tricky one.

Hugs

-Susanne

It is always in the LAST place you look.

I was about to give up..it was peeing me off really. Chelsea was on my back and she said *isnt THAT what you are looking for Mother?* I hate when she calls me Mother. She does it to annoy me..LOL but the kid found it for me out of desperation for the computer!

Good Luck to all that registered and Extra pixie dusted Good Luck to all that are still searching!

Well I found it, I was on last night for 2 hours, driving my boyfriend crazy cause he wanted to cuddle, grrrrrr...... but he didn't say a word, lol, I think i finally found someone who can deal with my mini obsession!!!!! This mornig I went on and found it in like 20 mins. just when I was going to give up!!!!