The winner of Beacon Hill give-a-way contest is…

Mini Man

Congrats Nicole!

Ok I'm not complaining I swear but when the only form of Internet is an Iphone it takes a little longer to search websites. We had areally bad storm last Monday and lightining hit the power pole and caught it on fire.

So since then between no TV and Internet I have been getting plenty of mini projects done. Haha I'll try again later.

Good luck everyone!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Nicole!

Ok I'm not complaining I swear but when the only form of Internet is an Iphone it takes a little longer to search websites. We had areally bad storm last Monday and lightining hit the power pole and caught it on fire.

So since then between no TV and Internet I have been getting plenty of mini projects done. Haha I'll try again later.

Good luck everyone!!

Yikes! No TV or Internet! That would be tough going around these parts!

Yikes! No TV or Internet! That would be tough going around these parts!

Well we do have DVDs so I think I'm about half way thru the shelf

But you can only watch a movie so many times before DH goes "hey we've seen this already this week" ;)

My mom did take pitty and recorded the CSI mini episode for me.

Found it! The clues given make sense once you find the link. My best advice is go methodically throughout the site(s) looking at every page. It's definitely out there in plain site, once you find the page it's on.

Good luck to everyone who found the link and entered!

Christine

PHEW!

I kept telling myself this is like those 3D pictures, where everyone SAYS they can see them, but I can't. So I finally told myself they were all pretending to see things so they wouldn't feel bad... THEN I finally saw the images. And now I've FINALLY found the link!

YEAH! ;) Good luck everyone!

Yaaay to those that got in!!! ;) :p

For those who are giving up ... according to my theory, one must go back for a last look after giving up ... that's when a lot of people (including myself) have suddenly found the Grail - I mean, the Link!

:(

OK I took Shy Spirit suggest and went back one more time . I found it !

Oh, I'm so glad! Isn't it weird how often it's worked that way?

To those still searching - I felt stupid, blind - gave myself a headache last night - but it really is "hidden in plain view" for all to behold. I think we try too hard, sometimes. Perhaps if you relax, and then have a casual stroll around the sites later?

I fear I will give up too. I think I have scanned all of the GL sites outside the forum, but nothing. :huh: There were about two links that didn't work on my pc, maybe they were the ones that leaded me to the right place. The main problem is, now I'm so curious how this link looks like, where it is located and how the goodies site looks like.... B) Hard to stop myself from searching. :)

Oh my goodness!!! First congrat to Nicole!!

NOw I must say you have all scared the pumpkins outta me at this point. I just got home from the plane and am now on bedrest so I guess I some time to look for this but a headache like allof you are professing........? Nope not needing that!!

Well I am off to the haunt hunt.......