The winner of Beacon Hill give-a-way contest is…

Mini Man

Yikes! No TV or Internet! That would be tough going around these parts!

Definitley a double yikes over that, would be in soooo much trouble of withdrwals if we lost the internet AND TV, not a pretty sight at all! I need the computer on while working on my minis, just to be able to do a quick look or question etc etc...

Doing the happy dance (with my arms) while sitting in bed..............I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh::)B)

Oh goodie!!! SO glad to hear your are home again and am doing the happy dance along with you! It was in a sneaky, sneaky place Dean and I loved every minute of the chase! I think I will need to get me one of those Sherlock hats, a pipe and a magnifyer glass to decorate with next to the computer :) I soo love a good mystery! Thanks for the fun quest!

Hugs

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,, I need another clue. Come on guys. help a gal out. lol

No but seriously, I've looked everywhere! Maybe it's just not on my computer. yup that's it. Or could it be I can't see it, cause my glasses are still not in yet. Grrr.. can't see a thing unless I squint. Gonna have to buy one of those pharmacy pairs of glasses. And they aren't pretty. ha!!

Ok,, just one more clue!!!

Michelle

Monica, You're bad!!!!! Awww.. I'm frustrated as heck over here. Obsessed is more like it. How many clicks does it take to get to the center of the "where's the goodies".

Aaaaaghhhh!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Great goobley I have Internet!!!!!

B) :):huh:

Ok sorry my craziness got the best of me. The cable people had to run a new cable from the pole to the house. I guess when a electric pole catches fire it does some damage.

Now to search for the haunted link

Ok,, finally found it!! But I wouldn't have without the last couple of hints.. ty Monica.

and if I win.. I'll wrap it up for a Christmas gift for my mom,, she loves the csi show and just told me of the mini episodes. Today's her birthday by the way, she lives upstairs from me.. Awww.. I love my dear mom!!

For those who haven't found the clue,, Monica is right. It's at the site they want us to go to.

Michelle

:insane: I did it!

I just got back home from spending several hours with my granddaughters. That always puts me on an incredible high! Renee loves her Arthur dollhouse, and Shalean has said she'd like to have the Orchid that I built last summer. Having these two share my love of dollhouses has really lifted my spirits.

My only suggestion to those who haven't found the link is to reassure you that it really is there. It's not hard to see, you just have to be on the right page.

Hugs

-Susanne

I give up. I have looked and looked and it is no longer fun. For those that say go back one more time this was my one more time. Good luck to all that have found it.I for one hope this is not the way it is going to be all month.

I'm sorry that some of you are having trouble finding the link. I'll make the next one easier to find, but there will be others that will be much harder. There will only be a handful of contest this month, all with plenty of time to hunt around, so please try to enjoy yourselves.