11/15/05 Dolls

Minis On The Edge

a neat sort of hammock like thing

If memory serves (HAH!) that was called a travois :o

I'd like to see little plastic soldiers falling off of plastic log fort walls & breaking their little plastic necks. I used to play with my cousins' neat guy toys whenever I got to visit my aunt & uncle in Deland. I think DM thought I'd be a tomboy (I was).

Fort Apache. It had a plastic fort. The wall sections were about 6 inches wide x 6 inches tall and pointy at the top (could never be sold now a days as being dangerous to small children), and they snapped together on the edges. There was a GATE section and the commanders building. Then there were some buildings (also made of plastic log sections) That sat up on the wall fences any place you had a ninety degree corner. These had window openings on all four sides for the cavalry guys to shoot at the Indians from

If memory serves me, I believe my older brothers had this. I'm sure it is still in my parents basement if that is the same. Very cool toy. I enjoyed it myself.

My first doll was a very little ragdoll in a white/red dress. When I was about 3 years old I lost her at a car park. A friend of my parents found her and so the doll returned to me when I was about 9 years old! :) I still have the doll but I can't remember her name.