Another death in the family

Wolfie

Yesterday afternoon I got a message from one of my younger brothers that our most youngest brother (age 43) was drowned in a boating accident in Florida. He had been "lost" from our family for many years having run away to "do his own thing" back in the early 80's. He did contact us though and told us he was starting a new life in Florida. He was married and has 2 children. It's very very sad, on top of a pretty "crappy" 2007 for us. What with friend's deaths, 2 other family member's deaths, and the evacuaton and fires, it's been a tough almost 10 months.

This morning it has really hit me hard within the last hour and I want to go on and have fun, but I keep getting bashed down. Depression City is visiting me right now. I'm going to try and post as always, but it's getting harder.

Wolfie

{{{HUGS}}}

I am so sorry that you have to go through this. My nephew did the same thing. I'm not even sure where he is now. He joined the carnival. But to lose a brother when he seemed to get it together (or at anytime). You have my prayers that things turn around for you soon.

So sorry Gina for your rough year and the loss of your brother this is very sad news.

It was it big year of losses for me this year also, I am looking for 2008 to be a better year for us all!!!!!

Oh Gina, I am so sorry to hear this! I know the pain of losing a brother suddenly and can relate a bit to the distance both in miles and emotionally before the loss. I'm here for you!

((((hugs))))

I am sorry to hear of your loss. My adopted brother got into lots of trouble and he is pretty much avoided by everyone because he brings trouble, usually innvolving the police, where ever he goes.

It makes me sad for the person he has become. I sure do miss the summers of our youth with all six of us fishing off the pier.

I understand how you feel it is as if you lost him once and now you have lost him again just when it sounds like he was coming home again. Maybe you can take this time to connect with is family and let then know about the times you enjoyed together before you lost him the first time. I am so sorry again. I hope that your heart can heal quickly.

Gina

remember to take care of yourself especially when times are tough..Most often we forget

that our loved ones would not want us to get down and out...but to live life for them so

they can watch above and be proud!

You are a wonderful person and if your brother was anything like you then I am sure

he was truely an awesome person inside and out!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

Oh no I am so sorry for your loss GIna! Remember though that we are always here when you need to vent or anything else as well so allow yourself some "you" time!!!!

Lots and lots of hugs to youand your faily!

Having just lost my favorite older brother in January, and whose birthday was yesterday, I truly feel your loss. If you want someone to vent to, please fee free to vent here or to me thru a pm. I was fortunate and had a very strong relationship with my brother.

I think several of us have had a very rough year and are looking forward to a better one next year.

Gina,

So sorry to hear of your loss.. my thoughts and prayers are with you. Makes us realize to live life to the fullest, cause you just never know what tomorrow will bring, and to treasure the family members and friends that we do have in our lives. God Bless.

Michelle

Gina, we have had several deaths in our family, and 4 right now that have cancer. I know how it hurts, and how it can leave you feeling.

Please take care, and try to remember all the good things, and overcome the depressed thoughts. It is extremely difficult to do, but given a little time, it will get ajust a little easier. One day at a time is how I try to get through it.

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Take care of yourself.

{{{Hugs}}},

Cheryl