Another death in the family

Wolfie

Thank you one and all and believe me when I say that I am overwhelmed by all these responses. I spent much of the day on the phone with the family(s) trying to understand what has happened. It was not an easy day and the calls were heartrending.

Thank you all again. I don't know what to say anymore tonight, so will just say goodnight and tomorrow is another day. I've tried so hard to not let any more tragedy into my life this year and it just keeps coming in waves it seems. Yes, Holly, I have had enough on my plate.

The only bright spot was seeing Doug's face when the UPS truck arrived. He set it all up while I was on the phone with Dale's wife and children and got it running. When I got off the phone I tried really hard to enjoy our few minutes with the train. But it is not in me. I really need some sleep, so wil sign off until tomorrow.

Good night all!

Gina/Wolfie

Im soo sorry for your loss!

take comfort that he did find himself and found some happyness!

dont dwell in the depression my sweet. good things have happened to/for you this yr as well!

hang in there!

nutti :yes:

Grrrrrr......I am so sorry that everything has been so bad for you this year. I hope that you continue to get yourself involved in the things you love and to be with the people you love, their support will be the one thing that can get you through this. Just try and remember all the good things in your life and how the bad things that happen can make you stronger. Having been through this you now can help others cope with the very same thing and to be their shoulder to lean on. I wish all the best for the next year and know that things will get better for you. After all the things around you bring you down the only way left is up!!

I know it has been a hard year for you and I am sure your are tired and sad but please do not stop checking in and maintaining you link to us. Even if it's remote relationship I for one look forward to seeing your dolls and espeically to your posts and PM's

Wolfie, I'm sorry about your brother. It's hard enough to lose a sibling when they drift away, but even harder to have to go thru the grief of losing him again. My thoughts are with you dear.

Deb

Gina, As you can see we are all supporting you in this moment. It is always hard to lose someone, no matter what the situation is. I could tell you a story here, that mimicks yours, but i think simplicity is what is needed. As I have told a few others, I feel strongly about believing that we are not given more to handle than we can bear. Asking for strength daily helps me get through, and honestly, I address that prayer to no particular 'god', (I am a Christian) it is just a general plea for strength and guidence.

Huggs and Good thoughts and Love..........Dawn