The Winner of the CSI Book Contest is...

Mini Man

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else having trouble completing the verification process....??? 2 times out for me :ohyeah:

Did you get the verification email link? Just be careful to click on that one, and not the link to your own email.

If that's not the problem, can you explain exactly what is happening?

I clicked the right link, it just says email address or verification number no longer valid..please try again.....must be my goofy computer...have wanted to throw out the window for years...LOL

Dean already knows of my troubles (poor soul) :wave: He's probably ready to throw me out the window... :ohyeah:

Good Luck All!!

Kitten, I hope your husband's ankle heals well and fast. Go for any physical therapy! It really helps! And go as soon as you can! Been there, done that, and no limping for me! Still got 9" of steel and 9 screws in my left hind leg/ankle.

Wolfie

How ironic is this...

I find the link with two clicks this time .. but I won't enter because I have this particular beauty of a prize!

Good luck to everyone and congrats Kathie!!!

I've not had any problems with the verification process, if Dean is aware, I'm sure he will track down the problem for you.

Hope the problem is resolved quickly.

I know I had some "worries" in the first link-hunt and Dean checked into it and helped me out in no time at all so if is aware of it I am sure he will make it work like a charm!

Hugs

Is anyone else having trouble completing the verification process....??? 2 times out for me
Doggone it, Chris! That's frustrating! Other than the delay I encountered between clicking to get the verification link and waiting while our server received & delivered the email on dialup, once I clicked the verification link in the email & then the "Verify" button on the site that came up next, I've not had a problem so far, knock on wood (rapping my head with my knuckles).
but I won't enter because I have this particular beauty of a prize!
Ah, but Susanna, if you win & don't want another you can have Dean send it to me!

Ah, but Susanna, if you win & don't want another you can have Dean send it to me!

Oooooor, you could always sit them next to one another make them up in different styles and start your street of shops???? :wave: I know I would LOVE another one of these gems, and one could even have them being twin houses and perhaps a walk between them on the second floor, or a terrace walk between them and have a café area underneath.... :ohyeah: now that I could live with LOL

Hugs

Oooooor, you could always sit them next to one another make them up in different styles and start your street of shops???? :wave: I know I would LOVE another one of these gems, and one could even have them being twin houses and perhaps a walk between them on the second floor, or a terrace walk between them and have a café area underneath.... :ohyeah: now that I could live with LOL

Hugs

Did you go back and enter? You should and then start making plans.

Oooooor, you could always sit them next to one another make them up in different styles and start your street of shops???? I know I would LOVE another one of these gems, and one could even have them being twin houses and perhaps a walk between them on the second floor, or a terrace walk between them and have a café area underneath.... now that I could live with LOL

Heheheee... love how your mind works...

OK, I entered... I could always gift it forward too.

*grin*

Heheheee... love how your mind works...

OK, I entered... I could always gift it forward too.

*grin*

:ohyeah: Oh goodie!!! I know you would make it look stunning!!!!

Hugs

Thanks Rosalind.....I misread it....sorry Kathie and Kitten I hope his ankle heals fast....

Thanks for the fast healing wishes everyone!

I feel so bad for him hobbling around the house on one leg... :drool:

Todays the day!

WooHoo!

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

Yeppers, today is the day :p and we are soooo looking forward to seeing and hearing about who is the lucky one, right?!?

Hugs and goodluck everyone!