Please end this week,

TinyJudi

My car was accelerating like that once and it was a wire that had come lose. It cost like 50 dollars. I could also just be your full filter. Normally if you talk to your doctor they will work with you on meds. There are alot of medications on the four dollars perscriptions from wal mart. The list is on their web site. My antidepresent was costing 150 a month. I took the 4 dollar list to my doctor and he put me on one of the 4 dollar meds and it works the same as the 150 a month one.

also i say this alot, but it is completly true. GOD only gives us what we can handle.

No worries Agnes, I am just happy to have an outlet and friendly people to help get over the rough spots. Thanks everyone. I have calmed down a bit and made a few decisions as far as the car. A good friend of mine recommended a mechanic and I will be taking the car there Monday. Hopefully, it will be reasonable to fix. As for the meds, I think between getting generics and putting him on my insurance, it should be doable.

I didn't do any mini-ing after work. Hubby and I had a frozen pizza and watched a couple of movies. The son started a temp job tonight so he will be home shortly. Still waiting to hear from the Air Force.

It certainly is nice to have a place to come and release some tension. :wave:

I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better now. :wave:

DH says the car problem could be something as simple as a sticky cable/linkage. If it sticks when you take your foot off the gas, the car won't decelerate. Might just need lubricating. Hope it's something as easy to fix as this. (Sorry I can't explain it better - even though I was interested in his answer, I sort of glazed over as he explained it.)

I, too, am sorry you had such an awful week. To add to the med suggestions - walmart has $4.00 prescriptions (generic), which might help tremendously. That's what we're doing with my daughters meds since she isn't covered on my insurance any longer. She has quite a few meds that she takes daily and we'd go broke quickly paying generic prices elsewhere. Wish I could be more helpful!

I'm so thankful that I'm married to a mechanic - it saves us so much money. I'll ask him about your car and see what he thinks.

Concerning the meds, see if any of them come in a stronger strength and can be cut in half--that way a 3 month supply can be turned into a 6 month supply. Believe it or not this suggestion came from DH' s insurance company.

So sorry about your horrendous week Judi...hang in there...better times are coming... I know it's easier said than done, but it's true....I would contact the garage that "fixed" your car and ask them what the heck they did to it...and personally, I'd hound them to correct the problem free of charge...since you didn't have the problem before they worked on it...As far as your hubby's rx's...contact the drug companies...they do provide rx's for free for those who qualify...even if it is only a temporary fix, extra time always helps...Keep your chin up kiddo and remember, if you ever need to let go of some steam, here is the best place to do it...Know that you have people who care and are willing to listen.

Do talk to your husbands doctor. I can't imagine that they would not give you as many samples as they could to keep him going. The drug companies visit the doctors offices all the time and leave tons of samples. And if they don't have something, I'm betting they can call a drug rep and he/she can supply it. (My ex-husband is a doctor and I worked in his office for many years, so I know the doctors office can usually get what you need)

Talk to your pharmacist. They may know of a RX program that would assist with meds in the interim. Call the pharmaceutical company....see if they can offer any help.