Update

lumberjacksgurl

So happy to hear you are doing OK even if it hurts likke h---- You better take care of your little Ben and stay as calm as you need. We will be here whenever you want/need to come around!

Lots and lots of gentle hugs!!!! :)

Ok D that was BAD...but good LOL

Went to the OB today. She is not so thrilled with the developments of the week let's say (blush) I am being sent back down to Vancouver again to the provincial hospital for more assessments. There is talk of me delivering there as well and I am NOT happy about that...it is over 1000 km from home!!!

We made a compromise,I hire a housekeeper and have two daily naps and I do not have to go on total bed rest yet. My BP is rising (136/96) so stress and activity need to be decreased. She actually joked about a script for a montly conference where I get away from the household stresses and am waited on hand and foot at a spa hotel. I get to go to my next one in early NOv but that will be it I am told. THe only reason I am allowed to go is that it has a top level NICU. I am actually safer there than here lol...oh and she told me to have a massage while there (teehee).

Ben is still holding his own :D