I am back!

JewelsRus

Wow! It has been CRAZY!!!! :(

We have been moved for weeks and weeks and still the internet provider people have not set us up. We have been waiting and waiting and waiting, all I get is "Oh in a couple of days.", or "Oh we need a letter of reference from a phone company first.", or "Oh we will be getting down that way soon." ARUGH! :) I guess that is what we get for living in the middle of nowhere. If you don't remember from my last e-mail (sorry it has been so long) We live an hour away from a grocery store.

Other than that everything is going great. My son now loves cows (we live on a dairy farm). It is a very different world out here! Right now I am on my in-laws computer so I have to keep it breif but I am assured that we will get the internet installed last weekend!

Before I go I have one more little announcement I am going to have a baby. I am 12 weeks along and already showing. Way to early to be showing if you ask me but I am excited.

Anyway, It is nice to be back, now I have got to go catch up on what is going on!

Julie

welcome back. congrats on the new baby. how old is your son again? just curious cuz i can't remember. and don't worry about the showing thing, i started showing really early with this one too, my second, and now, i won't lie, i am huge. i haven't really gained that much weight, just all out front with baby. anyway, don't stress about it, it is fun.

Welcome back Julie! Congratulations on the new baby! Congratulations on your move too, and as one who suffers the same woes of living in rural communities, I can only say to be patient! they will get to you when they feel like it! We had to buy a whole new phone pole to get the phone installed after we moved here because the poles ended at the beginning of our road! We also had to pay to have the wires strung from the beginning of the road up to our house. We didn't have to pay for any one else's phone poles, only our own. And then we had to wait almost 3 weeks! LOL Part of living in the country is the fact that they really take their time!

Wolfie

Thanks everyone! I now have internet! YEAH! He finally came today so we are all set. I have been working on my mini Christmas village. I would work on my Haunted House too but it is still in Utah at my parents house. We were to scared to bring it with everything else. Did not want it to break!

"how old is your son again"

Jack is 22 months! They grow so fast. :)

"We had to buy a whole new phone pole to get the phone installed after we moved here because the poles ended at the beginning of our road! We also had to pay to have the wires strung from the beginning of the road up to our house."

Wow that is crazy!

Congratulations Julie, on both your pregnancy and the move. Ohhh and also for getting the internet finally! Glad to see you're back.

Definitley what she said as well as the others, glad to see you back and to hear your exciting news!

Hugs