Swap Suspension

LPCullen

Most of you know about my situation at the moment, and some of you know from first hand experience what I have gone through and will continue to go through. Right now I won't be able to do any more swaps, so we are going to suspend them for now. Additionally, I think we're going to restructure the swaps and change some things out, and most of us are so busy right now (my full time job is eating up all of my time at least) that we won't be able to do that for a while.

So, there will be no more swaps for now. I will let you all know what changes we will make, once we make them, but it will be a while. I am sorry for the disappointment, but I believe you will all understand.

This is a good time for a hiatus, Linda, while we're heading into the busy holiday season. Come the bleak days of February, we'll be looking for something to do. :D

Exactly!

Now is not the time for the swaps in my opinion. I am busy from now until after Valentines Day. You need a break and we could use the break.

Linda, I just want to thank you for all you have done with the past couple of swaps!! I know it is not easy and really appreciate it. I think it is perfectly reasonable to take a break and as mentioned above we all get a little crazy this time of year. I hope things calm down for you!!

• 4 months later...

Hi, I haven't been on this website for awhile, but I have been registered for about a year and am looking to add my pictures now that I finally got a digital camera.

If we are doing swaps, I would like to join. I would like more info.

Thanks,

Susan