The Glencroft Dollhouse: Bedroom


Album created by
chrisatoledo

My Finished Glencroft Bedroom. In this room, I didn't make as many drastic changes as I did in the rest of the house but I started with making the window slightly slimmer and taller.  For the finishes, prior to assembly, I painted all the ceilings with 3-4 coats of chalk paint which I tinted slightly with Americana Almond. Once dry, I sanded each segment till it was paper smooth and sealed it with Krylon Matte. Once all assembled, I cut and glued in all the beams which I had pre-stained and sealed earlier. I did the calculations and figured out that there was a little over 40 feet total of wood trim in this room! Hope you guys like it! Enjoy!

Hugs!

Chris

  • 8 images
  • 20 comments