DuraCraft Ashley Donation House

DuraCraft Ashley Donation House

This was originally set to be a Christmas cottage, and then it ended up sitting out with just the basis of the shell built on the workbench stalled. As it was, when I donated the Plum Pudding the next week I got a msg on FB asking if I might not care to donate a house to a local benefit that has been put on for the last five years to raise heart/health awareness, as well as benefit local fire stations. As I've tried donating in the past and no one ever got back with me, I was super excited and said yes before realizing the actual event would be in less than 3 weeks from that date. lol

All in all though, after being told it would be put on a children's table and if I could leave some of it "unfinished" for the new owners to work on(that was super hard for me) I liked what I did manage. This was my first time working with both thatch and Paperclay, and I enjoyed both -- and learned a lot!  :)

• Album created by minikelli
  • Updated
  • 4 images

0 Album Comments

There are no comments to display.