Members' Gallery

Welcome to Members' Gallery

Please enjoy a collection of albums created by our members. 

Albums

1. Glencroft ideas

• 0 images
  2. First Dollhouse: 1/2 Scale RGT Colonial

I’m dipping my toe in with a straightforward dollhouse that I have some familiarity with: my mother bought each of her daughters a 1/12 scale Vermont farmhouse when we were younger. I envision a 3/2.5 for a family of four. I have a budget of $250 for the entire kit and caboodle, (excluding shipping) so let’s see what we can do!
    • Album created by Veiled
    • 0 images
    • 0 images
  3. Gene Tironi

• Album created by Gtcih
    • 0 images
    • 0 images
  4. Gene Tironi

These are photos of my Beacon Hill. Year and a half into this project and still not completely finished.
    My daughter bought me this kit to build a dollhouse for my grandkids. After opening the box it took 3 months to get enough to courage to start. It didn’t help reading “Don’t Panic” on the instruction sheet!
    As I got more and more into this build, I realized the full potential of this kit. 
    • Album created by Gtcih
    • 0 images
    • 0 images
  5. Geek2Nurse's Mini Attempts

• 0 images
  6. Fairy Tree Stump Village

Hurricane Irma in 2017 took down my favorite tree. Rather than dig up the stump I’m attempting to create a Fairy Tree village. My inspiration is from a photo I found on Pinterest with no known credit to the original creator, trust me I’ve searched. French doors and windows will be attempted with existing materials from my stash.
    • Album created by Sable
    • 0 images
    • 0 images
  7. Fantasy Island Dollhouse

Here is the progress on the Fantasy Island Dollhouse I inherited.  So much fun building this but LOTS of discoveries and learning curves.  YIKES!!!  It seemed like each step turned into multiple steps due to my inexperience.  

• Album created by Jpro60
    • 0 images
    • 0 images
  8. FarmerMarketMiniFood

A few of my mini foods, some currently in my Etsy shop, some out of stock.
    http://etsy.me/2nHsjGD

• 0 images
  9. Granite Pavers

Granite Paving Tiles around Swimming Pool
    http://www.yarrabeestone.com.au/granite

• 0 images
  10. Gilding the Lily

Using my 40% HBS coupon, I purchased a Lily on April 1, 2015. It literally sat next to my desk at work for an entire year. Come April 1, 2016, I dragged it home (it is a HEAVY one) and propped in my garage until I could get the gumption to crack open the box and begin the awful task of separating and sanding and filling and... sigh. Not a big fan of plywood vs mdf. But the Lily had such a quirky layout and - in my opinion - was not too Victorian, so on May 1st, I started my journey.

• 0 images
  11. Furniture projects

• 0 images
  12. First Build - Buttercup 1:12

• 0 images
  13. First step in renovating my grandmas house

Hi guys.
    These pictures are to show you, what i need help with. The front door, the bathroom door, the shutters. Also some of the walls are loose, can get them off jusing a hairdryer?
    • 0 images
  14. Garfield Kit

Schematics and Instructions
    • 0 images
  15. Garfield progress

Le Coeur De La Maisson. I started this project nearly 2 yrs ago and up until about 3 wks ago didn't do much to her. Recently I got very motivated and really felt like I needed to work on her. I put together the stairway and and started working on the rest of her. I did a 'dry run' assembling the walls and floors today to see how she will look once she's together, and had to stop, because I broke one of the walls. I guess I was getting a bit frustrated as the pieces are a bit warped. Sadly, this is becoming a bit of a daunting task. It was supposed to be a fun project. I'm thinking it isn't so much, when the pieces don't fit like they're supposed to because the wood has become brittle. I don't know how old the box is, or how long it sat before it came to me.I'm disappointed though, because a lot of the pieces don't fit like they're supposed to, so I'm having to stop and figure out corrective measures.
    • 0 images
  16. Fairfield

• 0 images
  17. Gatsby House

A 1920's mansion.
    • 0 images
  18. Fairfield Build

This is my first attempt at building a dollhouse. Hope to show the process here
    • Album created by Slucci
    • 0 images
    • 0 images
  19. Furniture for Sale

Selling all of this stuff.
    • 0 images
  20. Fairfield Adventure

• Album created by amelia
    • 0 images
    • 0 images
  21. Forbidden Garden

This is an amazing place. The sad part is that it will be closing for good on Jan. 30th to make way for a highway.

• 0 images
  22. GL Orchird House

I am not very happy with this house. :(
    It is very old and sad looking, I got it used. It is For Sale If anyone wants it. Deffantly would be WONDERFUL if you rehabed it, because I put a large basement, garage, and sunroom on it!
    $100 OBO
    • 0 images
  23. Evergreen House

Most amazing dhouse in my collection thus far!
    • Album created by Guest
    • 0 images
    • 0 images
  24. Grannie's parlour #2

new pics taken by my son.
    • 0 images
  25. Gianna's Dollhouse

Building the Pierce for my 6 yr old...
    • 0 images
  • Gallery Statistics

Images
    Comments